Epcot Flower and Garden

We will be there this Tues. Has anyone been yet?? What do they have that is new? My DH is really into flowers and stuff so what should we look for. This will be his first time for this event. I have been before but really didn’t pay much attention to the flowers and stuff…:blush: I want him to really enjoy the day…any advice?

Hi Leslie!

We were there last week and it was beautiful. Be sure to check out the bambie toperairies in Canada. They are SO adorable!

Heather so good to hear from you! Are there any special exhibits? I heard something about butterflies?

I was there last Sunday and everything was beautiful with all the flowers.

More flowers:blush:

Thanks for the awesome pics Valerie! I can’t wait to see it all!!

more flowers

oh my I love this! The lady and the tramp are so precious!

Wow, those pictures are beautiful. Oh to be there now :smile:

Great pictures. The toperairies are so nice. I wish I was there.:pluto:

Awesome pictures, Valerie. Go on allears.net to read up on this years events and what to expect.

I have never gone to WDW during the Flower and Garden Festival, but it sounds amazing.

Here’s some more. I really love this festival.

Thanks for the compliments! I’m planning on going back soon to take more pictures.

I’ll add a few from last week also!

I’m so happy to see you too! I’m excited for your trip! I hope you have a great time and can’t wait to hear all about it. There is a butterfly exhibit which is neat to walk thru. Here is a photo of it:

great pics. Can’t wait to get down for the show.

These pics are GORGEOUS! I hope to see the F&G Festival again one of these trips. It’s been too long!!!

Hey Val, I don’t remember seeing this pretty little fairy, where was she??

There is a fairies garden near the butterfly exhibit. I was with an old friend that day who hadn’t been to Epcot in over 10 years so I wasn’t able to spend as much time as I’d like just looking at the gardens. I hoping to go in the next 2 weeks. When I do I’ll post some more pictures.

We were there last week, too! It was beautiful!!! My favorite was the Cinderella & Prince Charming at the entrance to EPCOT. Lady & the Tramp was soooo cute!! (Really they were all cute).