Epcot Food & Wine Festival Premium Package

I’ve always wondered why they didn’t put out more seating and tables at the Food & Wine festival. I know that we would spend more time/money enjoying the kiosks if we could find a place to relax and enjoy it. I was so excited to find out they are offering a new way to experience the festival. We booked it for the week of October 6th, and we picked the Thursday Late Night Live party. It was really hard to book it when I called - it’s so new that the CM didn’t know much about it, and she was trying really hard to give me the correct information. It took over an hour, but I really didn’t mind - we are just so excited to try it out. We have 4 adults and one 10 year old in our party. We purchased 5 packages. Here is more information on the package -

Now for some brand-new “Premium” fun! From noon-8 p.m. Monday through Thursday during a select festival period (September 22-November 6), the Epcot Food & Wine Festival Premium Package is an opportunity for guests staying in a Walt Disney World Resort hotel (or the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels) to sip and savor in style. The package includes an in-room gift with wine for guests 21 and older, a festival wine glass, truffles and credential for the Premium Package Areas at the festival – plus an Epcot International Food & Wine Festival MagicBand and a $50 Disney Gift Card to start the fun. The credential gives access to 10 VIP “Premium Package Areas” around World Showcase Promenade where you can order items from Marketplaces and have them delivered to you – no waiting in line. You can also bring your favorite marketplace treats into the Premium Package Areas and just relax[COLOR="#FF0000"]. The package also includes one admission to Epcot Food & Wine Festival – Late Nights LIVE!, which you can attend on Tuesday or Thursday night.
Cost is $199 per guest, plus tax, plus Epcot admission.

For the Epcot Food & Wine Festival Premium Package, call 407-939-1889. For more general information on the festival, go to epcotfoodfestival.com[/COLOR].

I still have lots of questions, and not sure how it all works. I will post a review and lots of pictures when I return.

Information on the Late Nights Live:
– Late Nights LIVE! street party will run from 9:45 p.m. to 1 a.m. every Tuesday and Thursday during the festival between the United Kingdom Pavilion and World Showcase Plaza. The event includes six tastes (food and beverages) from select marketplaces, live music, entertainment, and a DJ. Cost is $79, plus tax. Bringing together the love of food with the love of music, it’s the perfect destination for a delicious final bite. Party is subject to capacity and advance reservations are recommended; to book a spot, call 407-939-3378. We know that Greece, Hawaii and Desserts & Champagne will be showcased, along with others that will change throughout the festival.

The credential gives access to 10 VIP “Premium Package Areas” around World Showcase Promenade where you can order items from Marketplaces and have them delivered to you – no waiting in line.

Does this mean you get food as part of the package or you are paying for the service of having the food delivered but it costs extra?

If the food is included, the price doesn’t sound bad as all. $50 gift card, 10 food items (which would cost about 50 dollars I’m guessing) the late night party (80), plus the extra stuff.

Hi Jo-Jo-

The package includes access to the 10 VIP areas around world showcase. You still have to pay for any food items you want to try. They do give you the $50 gift card to start you on your way :slight_smile:

The package is still worth it to me, because this is how I break it down:

$50 gift card
$79 Late Night Live ticket (which includes 6 food/drink items)
$15 bottle of wine (conservatively)
$10 wine glass
$5 truffles
Themed Magic Band - don’t know the cost, but I like to start a collection…
So all that comes to about $159 value. I paid 199 for each package - so it’s only about 40 more, and I can use the VIP areas as much as I want for the four days Noon-8pm. To me it’s worth 10/day to have a place to enjoy my food (instead of balancing it on trash cans like I usually have to do).

What are the VIP areas? Sectioned off areas with tables and chairs??? And you like that better than trashcans??? LOL

I thought it was only for one day, so that’s nice that is for several days.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919093518]What are the VIP areas? Sectioned off areas with tables and chairs??? And you like that better than trashcans??? LOL

I thought it was only for one day, so that’s nice that is for several days.[/QUOTE]

LOL!! It says there are 10 areas around world showcase that will be designated “Premium Package” areas. I’m not sure where they are, and I’m not 100% sure if there is seating in the VIP areas. But it says “relax and enjoy”, so I’m thinking it may have tables/chairs. But as long as there are tables, and I don’t have to fight the crowds, it will be worth it to me. The cast members in booking don’t really know a lot about it since its brand new. They give conflicting information when asked…so I can’t wait until we start getting first hand reviews.

The package allows unlimited use of the VIP areas for a one week period (Monday-Thursday) Noon-8pm. Those are normally lower crowd times anyway…but I’m still excited to try it out. Only time will tell if it was worth it.

Hey Hi goodie girl, how much does it for you? particularly i am looking at the budget travel…

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;1919093527]LOL!! It says there are 10 areas around world showcase that will be designated “Premium Package” areas. I’m not sure where they are, and I’m not 100% sure if there is seating in the VIP areas. But it says “relax and enjoy”, so I’m thinking it may have tables/chairs. But as long as there are tables, and I don’t have to fight the crowds, it will be worth it to me. The cast members in booking don’t really know a lot about it since its brand new. They give conflicting information when asked…so I can’t wait until we start getting first hand reviews.

The package allows unlimited use of the VIP areas for a one week period (Monday-Thursday) Noon-8pm. Those are normally lower crowd times anyway…but I’m still excited to try it out. Only time will tell if it was worth it.[/QUOTE]

You do realize since you are stepping out into unknown waters, you must write a TR when you come back. You WILL be the Food and Wine VIP Package expert!

Please don’t look at this as pressure to write a TR, just a strong push. LOL Really with all this new stuff (tours, rides, FP stuff), for every trip we need a TR to get first hand info. A whole day by day isn’t necessary, of course we’d love that, but just info on the new stuff. I hope to be the expert for getting takeout chicken from Trails End and carrying it by boat back to BLT. I know dozens of people can’t wait for that info. :tongue: Ok, maybe one.:laugh:

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919093579]You do realize since you are stepping out into unknown waters, you must write a TR when you come back. You WILL be the Food and Wine VIP Package expert!

Please don’t look at this as pressure to write a TR, just a strong push. LOL Really with all this new stuff (tours, rides, FP stuff), for every trip we need a TR to get first hand info. A whole day by day isn’t necessary, of course we’d love that, but just info on the new stuff. I hope to be the expert for getting takeout chicken from Trails End and carrying it by boat back to BLT. I know dozens of people can’t wait for that info. :tongue: Ok, maybe one.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

LOL! I know…I’ve been combing through recent TR from this site and the other site that “shall not be named” shhhh don’t tell anyone that I’m lurking over there. This site is so quiet lately so I have to cheat a little. I feel like a WDW newbie with all of these new changes…it’s very unsettling…I’m usually the expert on all things Disney (for my family).

YUMMY…now I want chicken from Trails End…NOW! Can’t wait to hear all about it.

I will definitely come back with details to share about the F&W VIP package. I’m hoping to read others review of it before I go too.

Hi Sarah - Welcome to Mousebuzz

I’m sorry - I’m not sure I understand your question.

The Food and Wine Festival premium package is $199/person.
You do not need to purchase the premium package to enjoy the food and wine festival at Epcot.

I’m splurging on the premium package this year because it’s our 20 year Wedding anniversary, and I think the premium package sounds like an amazing way to celebrate.

If you have a more specific question, I’m sure someone on this site can help- so ask away! Have fun planning!!

The Premium Package sounds awesome!! I can’t wait to hear what you thought of it, Goodegirl2007! Have a great time! :happy:

“additional revenue stream”