Epcot hours

Sorry if this is a stupid question but we never had the occasion to need this info before. Can someone tell me if Future world closes at the same time as World showcase? I know that future world opens earlier but what about closing time? Thanks guys.:mickey:

I’m pretty sure it closes earlier.

I don’t have the exact info, but some of the rides and perhaps eating places close early. Some major rides like spaceship earth, TT were open,and rides like figment and universe was closed. At least this was the way it was in fall of 2010.

Technically Future World closes earlier than World Showcase, partly because FW opens at 9 AM while WS opens at 11 AM.
The truth is that all of the eateries are open right to closing and of course Epcot’s most popular attractions keep running right up to close.
This means that Soarin’, Mission: Space, Test Track, and Spaceship Earth are open all the way from open to close. Then again, fast passes for Soarin’ and TT are long gone and odds are that there’s a one hour plus wait for Soarin’ through Illuminations, and parks will empty the queue before they shut down for the night. They will close the queue, but if you’re in line , so long as it doesn’t break down, you will ride.
In general, the FW pavilions do close at 7 though.

Thanks for the responses guys, much appreciated. As always Soundgod you are full of info.

Historically, Futureworld officially closed at 7 p.m. and World Showcase closed at 9 p.m., with, as stated above, the big headliners in Futureworld staying open 'til 9 p.m. anyway.

Things have changed recently.

If you look at, for example, this month’s officially posted hours, Futureworld is usually listed as officially closing at 9 p.m. most nights, and closing at 7 p.m. some nights (between 1-3 days per week, depending on the week).

I’m certain that even with current official closings at 7 p.m. that the big guys in FW (Test Track, Soarin’, Mission:Space) are staying opin 'til 9 p.m. like usual.

[QUOTE=CleveRocks;1093774]Historically, Futureworld officially closed at 7 p.m. and World Showcase closed at 9 p.m., with, as stated above, the big headliners in Futureworld staying open 'til 9 p.m. anyway.

Things have changed recently.

If you look at, for example, this month’s officially posted hours, Futureworld is usually listed as officially closing at 9 p.m. most nights, and closing at 7 p.m. some nights (between 1-3 days per week, depending on the week).I’m certain that even with current official closings at 7 p.m. that the big guys in FW (Test Track, Soarin’, Mission:Space) are staying opin 'til 9 p.m. like usual.[/QUOTE]

Could any of those late/early closings possibly have to do with larger crowd levels at EP due to MK closing for MNNSHP? Just a thought.