EPCOT the park is Down? per friends there right now

Anyone got some scoop, and that is SOMETHING if true.

nevermind…fb status with words left out…

Oh wow!!:blink:

Yeah definitely NOT the case

freaked me out though. I asked “whole park” and they said “yes”.

What they meant to say is “We have done all of EPCOT. EPCOT down, now on to the next park.”

what they said was “EPCOT down, now we have to go back to the room.”

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1113490]freaked me out though. I asked “whole park” and they said “yes”.

What they meant to say is “We have done all of EPCOT. EPCOT down, now on to the next park.”

what they said was “EPCOT down, now we have to go back to the room.”[/QUOTE]

144 characters or less.
Posting from your phone.
Lots of room for error:laugh:

My FIRST though was YOU KNOW WHO must have sipped through security again for YET ANOTHER PINK TUTU FOUNTAIN DANCE and they shut down the park because of it.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1113607]144 characters or less.
Posting from your phone.
Lots of room for error:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Another reason to keep it short…

drank beer - on to next stop. :laugh:

—have they ever shut a whole park down? except for a lost girl—but I mean other than that? Shut down and moved everybody out???

Hurricane has shut down the park once.

—that I can certainly understand—and appreciate!!! —just don’t remember hearing of a whole park just shutting down. Thanks. :happy:

They will occasionally close the park early for the general public to allow it’s use for a special event. The Lotusphere conference has done this several times now.

-Harry

It’s not one of the main 4 but the waterparks close for private parties every year.

–Actually I should have been more specific—I meant have they ever been shut down in an emergency—

I’ve never heard of them ever been closed down due to a power outage for the rest of the day or something like that. Ive been there when the power went out temporarily, but they didn’t close down the park.

I should have been more clear on that—sorry.

I actually laughed out loud when I saw this thread. Pretty funny mistake on the interpretation I would say.:laugh:

I agree. I’m glad it was a misunderstanding! Wouldn’t be the same without going to Epcot!

Every time I’m cleaning the kitchen I use a citrus spray to wipe the worktops and it ALWAYS reminds me of the orange smell on Soarin! :laugh:
Bit disappointed that TT will be closed in Epcot, but we definitely have to go anyway! :happy:

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1113656]I agree. I’m glad it was a misunderstanding! Wouldn’t be the same without going to Epcot!

Every time I’m cleaning the kitchen I use a citrus spray to wipe the worktops and it ALWAYS reminds me of the orange smell on Soarin! :laugh:
Bit disappointed that TT will be closed in Epcot, but we definitely have to go anyway! :happy:[/QUOTE]

…we will miss TT in August too…always some “good” reason to go back!!

I am enjoying your excitement about your trip…

[QUOTE=smallworld;1113657]…we will miss TT in August too…always some “good” reason to go back!!

I am enjoying your excitement about your trip…[/QUOTE]

Aww thank you! Now it’s so close I’m really excited. Now my dollars are here as well it feels really real! :happy:

It’s crazy how much you forget about the place until you go again. Been looking at the WDW websites and even though we’ve been three times before there’s still SO much we haven’t been on! Two weeks is just not enough! I think next time I’m going for three weeks! :laugh:

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1113664]Aww thank you! Now it’s so close I’m really excited. Now my dollars are here as well it feels really real! :happy:

It’s crazy how much you forget about the place until you go again. Been looking at the WDW websites and even though we’ve been three times before there’s still SO much we haven’t been on! Two weeks is just not enough! I think next time I’m going for three weeks! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Oh I hear you…my family laughs because look at all the times I’ve been, and I still read up on everything online…even in books…I think there is something that we haven’t done before on every trip we take.