EPCOT/Santa and Mrs. Claus

We love to visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus at the American Pavilion in EPCOT when we visit at Christmas. At one point I was told they are only there until December 24 but I saw on another website that they are there until the 30th. Has anyone actually seen them after the 24th? I don’t want to miss that specific pair when we go this year but would love to plan our visit to start on December 26th.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=Janice419;1139202]We love to visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus at the American Pavilion in EPCOT when we visit at Christmas. At one point I was told they are only there until December 24 but I saw on another website that they are there until the 30th. Has anyone actually seen them after the 24th? I don’t want to miss that specific pair when we go this year but would love to plan our visit to start on December 26th.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

It’s been a while since we were there over the holidays (about 4 years?) but I have never seen the Clause’s there after Christmas. We used to arrive on the 26 or 27th…it could be that we just missed them inside or something however, -------since it has usually been chilly. We don’t always go in the American Pavilion each visit.

I want to say no, but I would start checking the event calenders as the season gets closer. The “My Disney Experience” should have it listed to help you plan your days a bit better. Do report back, so the rest of us know!

Wow i did not know about this. Please let us know about it and drop some photos in of them.

if they are anything like the Santa I met in MK a few years ago it will be fantastic :wub: