ESPN Club

Has anyone eaten here? DH wants to try it. Do they accept the Dining Plan? Thanks in advance.

I’m pretty sure ESPN accepts the dining plan. It’s on the 2007 plan but I don’t have a more up to date information, sorry.

I just found a copy of the 2009 plan and it’s on there so you should be good.

We’ve been there several times and it’s fine. Think TGI Friday, Ruby Tuesday type food.

Thanks for the help. Not quite what I was looking for out of a Disney meal lol. But DH didn’t pick any of the other restaurants on our list.

It’s a sports bar so that’s the type of food you’re going to see. We’ve been there and have never left hungry.

Wow thanks for the link. That is exactly the brouchure I have been trying to find!!! My travel agent couldn’t find it either, just an old copy!

We ate there for lunch last trip and it was pretty basic bar food but it was really tasty. We also had a really great and friendly server. I would definitely eat there again!

It was a great walk up spot for lunch(we walked over from EPCOT and it was pretty much empty) , but I am pretty sure they don’t take ADRs and it can get busy in the evenings especially if there are big games on, so be aware of that.

You’re welcome. If you don’t get one when you check at your resort in ask for it.

It is VERY loud, If you like sports bar it is good. If you go on snday for football it is great.

We lvoe to hang out in sports bars, and this is no exception. REmember when you get there, that ol’ MissDis suggested that you try the

TERIYAKI RED WINGS!!!

… thank me later!

Thanks for the suggestion! DH can’t wait to go, that is all he talks about lol! Me… I just can’t stop talking about WDW in general!!!

We’ve eaten there and have enjoyed it very much. DH absolutley loves their roast beef sandwiches. We’ve gone on a Sunday but had a very, very long wait to get seated. It’s football day and it was crowed with locals. Waitress told us it gets that way every Sunday!

Well atleast we wont have to worry about football in April. Just Baseball, which I love!

One thing cool about ESPN is that they have a large arcade upstairs. So even if you have wait you can pass the time up there. There’s a bar also. You can order appetizer or just grab a table and eat up there if you like.

ooooooohhhh… DD13 will absolutely love that. She was gripping about having to eat at a sports bar lol!

We go every time we are there. They have special guests on occassion which is fun. They also have Playstations at some of the booths that kids, and kid at heart, can play while waiting for your meal.

Thanks for the pic, that is sooooo cool!

We went last summer, and they were doing a radio show live from in the restaurant…very cool!