ESPN WOS Bus Transportaion?

Staying at SSR for the Disney Marathon in January. Anyone know if buses run to the complex from the resorts or parks? Need to pick up marathon packets but trying to figure out how to get there.

Any information will help.

You can take a bus to ESPN WOS from Pop, Caribbean or any of the All Star Resorts. Make note thought that the bus service for ESPN is not a continuous service. Normally buses only make runs there when competitions are to take place one hour prior and 45 minutes after but because of the marathon transportation may be different. I would contact the ESPN complex to get details: Contact Us | ESPN Wide World of Sports

Thanks. Your link got me to official page page giving details:

Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend presented by CIGNA | runDisney | Amateur Sports | ESPN Wide World of Sports

Basically buses running for all resort guests in marathon.

Good glad I could help! :smile:

[QUOTE=monrailrider;1097336]Thanks. Your link got me to official page page giving details:

Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend presented by CIGNA | runDisney | Amateur Sports | ESPN Wide World of Sports

Basically buses running for all resort guests in marathon.[/QUOTE]

Are you running the half or full? I am running the half. I did so last year as well and it is as you said. They have buses taking you there. Go early. It is a zillion people. :laugh: