Evans Family Trip Sept 5 - 14

Well, we are on our way…this LIVE TR comes from an altitude of 29,000 feet going 500 mph. !st time having wifi in the air…kinda cool.

Is this a MB first :ph34r: hope you arrive safe looking forward to the rest of TR

Not sure if its a first or not on MB, but it’s a first for us!!!

So where are you now…and now…and now??? I mean every 2 sec you’re 50 miles closer to disney .:laugh:

What airline are you flying? Jet blue I’m just guessing ,seeing the screens on the seats.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;990161]So where are you now…and now…and now??? I mean every 2 sec you’re 50 miles closer to disney .:laugh:

What airline are you flying? Jet blue I’m just guessing ,seeing the screens on the seats.[/QUOTE]

We are on Delta…and right now we are flying over Oklahoma!

Oh wow, keep on typing. We’re all sitting here reading!

Hurray! This is terrific - LIVE TR to the MAX!!

What time will you get to disney? Flying with time changes always confuses me. When my DS flew home from the Philippines, he landed like a hour before he took off. With that dateline and time change thing, I never could figure out what day it was over there.

Awesome, have a safe flight!

Wow…landing an hour before I took off would surely confuse me…it’s a 3 hour time difference for us. Needless to say we won’t have many pics from early entry…lol…we land at 11 pm Florida time which will feel like 8 to us.

DW spent all nite packing (it’s her way) so she’ll sleep well tonite.

DS REALLY enjoying the internet…lol…also starring DD

Have a great trip… get some sleep so you can enjoy tomorrow…

Thanks…we’ll do!

Love that your TR is live! Keep it coming!

Love the live update. Keep it coming!!

I think this is a first a live TR starting from the Air. Keep going looking forward to more and have a great trip

Made it to the room safe and sound. No issues with the flight. DME was a breeze (no traffic at midnight…lol)

The room is awesome…that’s all I can say. Got here and the kids were starving. We had food in the room and it was a LIFESAVER!!

We do have one glitch…they can’t seem to make keys that work in the lock. They just showed up with the fourth set of keys and they don’t work.

They are working hard to fix the problem but it is puzzling because the master keys everyone wears work fine.

So, we might have to move. No big I guess. They told us to go ahead and go to the parks and they’ll work it out so I think we’ll do that. I figure if those guys can imagineer this place they can fix a broken lock…lol

Anyway, here’s some pics from last nite at the airport and when we got here…and maybe a MB first today. Not sure if anyone has tried yet and reported it here but I’m going to try out for the American Idol Experience.

Wish me luck!!!

More pics…the room is REALLY great!!

What time do you leave on the 14th? We’d love it if you can make our little M-n-G at 4:00 p.m. in Epcot.

Great pics so far. I can’t wait to hear about your A.I. experience.

Cant wait to hear about the AI try out. Good luck!!!

Love the pics keep them coming