Evans Family Trip Sept 5 - 14

[QUOTE=timkelmom;990352]What time do you leave on the 14th? We’d love it if you can make our little M-n-G at 4:00 p.m. in Epcot.

Great pics so far. I can’t wait to hear about your A.I. experience.[/QUOTE]

I fly out for a business meeting a day early on the 13th. Everyone else flies out at 5 p.m. on Monday so they probably have to leave the resort at 2 or so. Is the 14th your first day?

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;990383]Cant wait to hear about the AI try out. Good luck!!!

Love the pics keep them coming[/QUOTE]

Well, we got there too late and there were no more spots open to audition. Soooo, we have to go back and try again. Probably tues or wed. I promised DD Epcot tomorrow because she want to try the Kimpossible Adventure. More pics shortly…

We headed for HS after heading for the front desk to talk more about keys to open the door. We headed right for The American Idol Experience but we were too late to audition…bummer…maybe I’ll try later in the trip. So it’s my birthday and I opted for fastpasses for the whole family. Best decision EVER!!! They work even if the machine says there’s no more. We used my birthday FP and went right on RNRC. We FP’ed our regular tickets at the same time for a ride there later. I have to apologize for the intense look on my face on RNRC. It’s been a while and I just wasn’t quite ready for the take off…lol

After RNRC, we headed for TSM. 130 min wait. NO PROBLEM!!! Scores are DW and DD.

After TSM, we went to 50’s Primetime Cafe. They said it was a 30 min wait, but it was more like 10 or so. The food was good but the waiter was better. Man, was he funny! DW and I shared the potroast…very good…got out of there for under 60 bucks and had a great time.

Such a cute family! Love your pics!

Ater lunch, it was off for another round of TSM with my birthday FP’s. If I wouldn’t have had those I can tell you for sure we would not have ridden it. The wait was never under 90 mins. We got 6 total FP’s for the whole family. 3 for the more popular rides and 3 for less popular rides. We did FP Startours right before we left. The standby said 10 mins but NO WAY! It was 45 easy. So my DS thanked me many times for getting the FP’s instead of the gift card. I scored 169,000 my first game and got 202 on the second. 161 is DW and 141 is DS.

One more time on RNRC with the FP’s we got earlier with our regular tickets. We waited for the front. Worth it for sure. After that we headed for the bus stop and back to the resort where we got keys that worked. Yeah!!!

We also met Prince Caspian somewhere in there…DD didn’t want anything to do with him…too cute I guess but he was pretty cool.

Well, we’re off to MK to close the place down. We can’t get out of bed but we can stay up late with the best of them…lol

Thanks, we’re having a blast!!

Thanks for all the updates I hope you are all having a wonderful and great time.

We are having a GREAT time. And, we had a FULL first day. All are very tired…more pics in the morning. PST…lol

Great pictures!! So cool you got the magical birthday fastpass! There are soooo cute too!

Here is a TIP: If you want to ride TSM with little to NO wait, go to the cue 10 minutes BEFORE the park closes. By then most people with FP have used them, and the backend of the park is empty ('specially if there is a Fantasmic show) We do this, and so far have been pretty lucky. We get to walk through the line where all the cute stuff is and of COURSE Mr. Potato Head. :wub: By the time you exit, the park has closed, but once you are on the line, you are ON IT, they will not kick you off just because the park closed for the night! :happy:

Couple of quick questions about the Birthday FP thing. Was it your actually Day? How long do you have the Birthday FP? The whole vaca or just one day?

While we are there in October (17- 24th) we are celebrating my mom’s birthday (the 1st), our friends DD (the 8th) and a wedding on the 21st (Friends brother and fiance are getting married at Coco Beach while we are there). Just wondering how taht works!

LOVING the live TR!

How awesome is this? I love it! I so enjoy looking at all the pics.

[QUOTE=NokeyNose;990485]Couple of quick questions about the Birthday FP thing. Was it your actually Day? How long do you have the Birthday FP? The whole vaca or just one day?

While we are there in October (17- 24th) we are celebrating my mom’s birthday (the 1st), our friends DD (the 8th) and a wedding on the 21st (Friends brother and fiance are getting married at Coco Beach while we are there). Just wondering how taht works!

LOVING the live TR![/QUOTE]

Yes, it was my actual birthday. You have to register online, then printout a form that they send you via email. Then we went to will call and they had the passes. Only good for that day at that park.

If it’s not on the day, I don’t think you can get the passes, but I’m not for sure on that. Sounds like a great trip, though. Lots to celebrate!

Hey there~ Hope you all are having a balst. Quick question… Is the crane in MK up over the castle? I sure hope not because I dont want my DD asking me questions and I have to give her unmagical answers

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;990470]Great pictures!! So cool you got the magical birthday fastpass! There are soooo cute too!

Here is a TIP: If you want to ride TSM with little to NO wait, go to the cue 10 minutes BEFORE the park closes. By then most people with FP have used them, and the backend of the park is empty ('specially if there is a Fantasmic show) We do this, and so far have been pretty lucky. We get to walk through the line where all the cute stuff is and of COURSE Mr. Potato Head. :wub: By the time you exit, the park has closed, but once you are on the line, you are ON IT, they will not kick you off just because the park closed for the night! :happy:[/QUOTE]

That’s a great idea. We will be going back so we’ll give that a try for sure. And because we have only done the FP line we DID miss out of Mr. Potato head.

[QUOTE=NokeyNose;990485]Couple of quick questions about the Birthday FP thing. Was it your actually Day? How long do you have the Birthday FP? The whole vaca or just one day?

LOVING the live TR![/QUOTE]

Its the new celebration promo this year. Free on your bday or they will give you a gift card in the value of a 1 day ticket or a bday fast pass. It has to be on the actual bday.

Well, it was dark, but I was all around the castle and didn’t notice any crane. Why on earth would need a crane around the castle?

Loving the live TR and pics. Thank you so much, I can’t wait for more and I hope you continue to have a magical time!

Lisa