Evening events times

Can someone tell me at what time the night time parade during MNSSHP would be at? Also I need to know when the fireworks would be. I tried finding it online and can’t seem to locate the info.

You might have to look at the past history for park hours. I’m sure they will be different Fri-Sun.

Parade is 8 and 10 - Hallowishes is 9pm I think.

WDWParkHours.com - Vacation Planning Custom Calendar

Try this site :slight_smile:

HalloWishes is at 9:30, as are the fireworks for any special party in MK.

I think the parade times are right.
If I find an old schedule, and the times are different, I’ll post a correction.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1111814]HalloWishes is at 9:30, as are the fireworks for any special party in MK.

I think the parade times are right.
If I find an old schedule, and the times are different, I’ll post a correction.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for chiming in. I couldn’t remember the Hallowishes time…it’s been awhile since I have had the opportunity to attend.

What time is the 3:00 parade?

(Sorry. I know that joke is old.)

[QUOTE=Cavey;1111877]What time is the 3:00 parade?

(Sorry. I know that joke is old.)[/QUOTE]

5:21:laugh:

Thanks very much guys. I’m trying to organize ADR’s so this really helps.

I am just happy that you are getting to go after all. I was so sad for you when you had to cancel:heart: Happy Planning:heart:

Thanks SOOO much! I can’t tell you how excited I am again. I was really down about the whole thing. And it’s especially hard since I’m having a hard time getting through DH’s head that we really can’t sit and wait to book things. He has a “just wait and we’ll talk about it later attitude”.:blink: He thinks we don’t need to rush into booking, but with WDW we all know you have to be on top of things. I kind of had to lose it a bit to get him to decide on new potential dates. I want to go ahead and edit my countdown, but will that jinx me?

hi silly question. i was looking at the calander on the disney website and noticed that only sum days have times .hope that doenst mean the other days the parks closed??

Which days are you looking at? And do you mean times for the fireworks or for the park itself?

was checkn everything and web didnt have anything for the week i am going aug 25 til sept 2

Like they’re really going to close the parks over Labor Day weekend and the end of summer.
Especially when you realize that this is the start of free dining.

Sorry, folks! We’re closed for two weeks to clean and repair America’s favorite family fun park. Sorry, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh!