Events question for December

Hello! On another thread I had asked about MVMCP dates. It doesn’t run the week between Christmas and New Years, but I am wondering what does happen in The World during that week…at the theme parks, in the resorts, any special food items, and info. would be great. Thanks!

That is such a magical time to visit WDW. Besides the holiday decore EVERYWHERE, there is the Osborne lights at Hollywood studio, the candelight at Epcot, they have all he countries at epcot themed for xmas too…I believe there are CM who tell you how they celebrate the holiday in their county…traditions etc. You can also see the holiday parades daily at both MK and AK. They have Jingle Jammin Parade at AK and A holiday theme parade at MK…TONS of things to do.

exactly what dana said. some of the countries around epcot like mexico and I think norway do shows explaining how they celecbrate christmas.

Yeah and the resorts are all decked out. Be sure to visit the Grand Floridian to see the Gingerbread house and giant Christmas tree. The Wilderness Lodge is also elaborately decorated. (And I’m almost sure the Animal Kingdom Lodge has a giant Christmas tree, as well.)

Along with the Christmas festivities, there’s a lot of New Year’s happenings. Each park (excluding AK) has a special fireworks celebration. DHS has two stages - one with a live band, the other under the Sorceror’s hat has a DJ. MK is always packed with guests waiting to ring in the New Year. All parks hand out hats and blowers in the evening (they get annoying after the first 20 minutes of honking…). I highly recommend late evening ADRs to take a break from the noise.

thank you so much! I really hope to go at this time!