Ever purchased this book, claims money saving tips

http://http://www.dw-secrets.com/?gclid=COzfiM7A5JcCFQHHGgod0wcEDg

Has anyone ever purchased this book, is it worth it?

The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide

“See How Easily You Can
Have A Disney World Vacation For A
Fraction Of What Others Pay”
You Don’t Have To Be Rich
To Have An Extravagant Disney World Vacation

Beth Haworth
Former Disney Cast Member
Best Selling Travel Writer

n a late Spring afternoon, two families departed for Disney World. They were very much alike, these two families.

Both had two children, both had middle class incomes, and both lived in the same neighborhood.

Both families took the same flight to Disney World. Both stayed at the same luxury 5-Star Disney World resort.

Both families attended the same shows and events, and ate at the same restaurants.

Both families spent the same amount of time at Disney World, and returned home on the same flight.

But there was a difference….

One family spent $5,500 for their Disney World vacation. The other spent $2,700.

What made the difference?

Hi – I’m Beth Haworth. If you’re like me, you probably insist on getting the most you possibly can for your money.

I’ve written a guide to the best tips, tricks and savings available for a Disney Vacation. Strategies that can literally save you hundreds – if not thousands of dollars.

You see – I’m not only a best selling travel author – I was also a Disney Cast Member. And let me tell you – those were some of the best times of my life. I learned a lot – but I also kept my eyes open

I’m not familiar but if it can save me that kind of money, I may buy it.

I think there is a big difference between people who do their research and people who do not before a Disney vacation. If you join message board and keep up with mousesavers.com and allearsnet.com you’ll be able to save just as much money without buying a book.

I agree with Bella…I dont think there could be anything in the book that couldnt be learned here on this great board, mousesavers, allearsnet & themouseforless.com

I did buy this book, I also had already done tons of Disney research. Bella is right there is nothing in there that was new for saving money. The big money saver in that example they give you has to do with purchasing points from DVC members on the boards they post and using them towards staying at resorts. The rest of the tips were about time of the year savings and ticket info. I have learned far more from mousebuzz. Again if you didn’t know anything or want to do your own research it would be helpful.

I bought the book too, and was disappointed in it. I thought there would be more info.

I also bought the book and found NOTHING new. already got everything I needed to know from this board. She guaranteed to save money and I emailed her and told her how disappointed I was and was refunded. So at least I didn’t “waste” it.

The book can’t possibly keep up with all of the discount codes that come out frequently, so websites that are real time (compared to a book). I also frequent Mousesavers.com for the best discount info.

You don’t need a book if you know how to use google! Plus the forums are probably the most up to date information you will find!

One you might consider (though it is older now) is one called “Disney on a Dime.” You should be able to find that in the library or a good book store that would allow you to just sit and read awhile. While the specific prices quoted are out of date, the general principles are good for evaluating staying on or off site, meal ideas, pre-purchasing souveniers, free things for kids to do, etc.

I wish I’d read this message board before I forked out the cash for this book. I agree, nothing new and a bit of a disappointment… I’ve found the best resource for WDW tips and tricks is all free… right here on MB- you guys are great!:cool:

I definitely think as everyone else. if you look for things and do your research you can get what you want! and just sign up for special offers on the disney website! I signed up for that and my parents stayed with my g/f and I for a week last yr and they spent $94 a night in a standard value but b/c they didnt tell me they did that I had gotten a preffered room for $76 a night which is a lot better. lol!