Everytime tradition

So I’ve seen threads asking about what is your first thing or last thing tradition. My question is what is your “everytime tradition”?
I will start off. My first ever trip to WDW was with my then fiance when I was 22 and my now wife was 18. The first picture of me in WDW was standing next to Bluebeards tomb. Since then for every trip the wife has gotten a new picture of me at the same place. Sad to say is that with each picture there is less hair and more of me to love (25 year warp for example) :laugh:.

I always think photos like this are so cool - like kids who are photographed in the same place every year or wearing different hats or whatever. Sadly, we are complete duds at this sort of thing… and don’t have any real traditions. Except maybe getting lost on the way from the airport…we do that a lot…:huh:

I never think of doing stuff like that. This is so cool. post all the in-betweens too.

There are many things we always have to do. That might be the reason why we never have time to try something new :laugh:

I have to get a picture of my DD with Pooh every single year. We started that tradition when she was 3 and have one for every trip except for the year they closed the CP for a “spruce-up”.

When our entire family goes including siblings and their families we opt for the Kitchen Sink. Its the huge ice cream served at Beaches and Cream on the Beach Club property. Id post the picture I have but its too big so instead Ill post the youtube link to the making of it.

Beaches & Cream - The Kitchen Sink - YouTube

My wife and I HAVE to ride Spaceship Earth togther every trip. We’ve been doing this since our honeymoon trip.

That is great that you have that tradition with your families. I wish I thought of that years ago when we first started going to WDW.

The one thing we always, always do is to eat Mickey Ears while watching the parade at night. We always go in the summer so the ice cream tastes so good when you first open it but ten minutes later its dripping down your arm. A complete mess I look forward to every year:)

Oh yes please post the inbetween photos too. What a great idea, we haven’t done that, however , every time we go to Epcot we do the ’ stand there with Epcot Ball behind photo’ so I guess if I went through ours we’d have the chronological story photos too!

Two things - one is a family picture at the resorts park bus stops, generally in AKL it’s usually the SAME bench too!

Two - A picture infront of the hotel room door! We’ve been doing this since before we even started going to Disney!

[QUOTE=Campbell87;1102522]Two things - one is a family picture at the resorts park bus stops, generally in AKL it’s usually the SAME bench too!

Two - A picture infront of the hotel room door! We’ve been doing this since before we even started going to Disney![/QUOTE]

Aww! I suppose we do something similar… a picture outside the villa, or if it’s me photographing I take ‘natural’ photographs of journeys and stuff because they always turn out so good!
We ALWAYS have to go to MK the first day as well!! :happy: