Expedition Everest on TV info

Mark your calendars!

Expedition Everest: Journey to Sacred Lands

Sunday April 09, 2006 from 8:00 PM EST to 9:00 PM EST, Channel - Travel Channel

Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest

Wednesday April 12, 2006 from 8:00 PM EST to 9:00 PM EST, Channel - Discovery Channel

YES! I can watch something WDW!!! I have discovery!! WOO HOO thanks buzz!

Thanks, Buzz…This is great info, I 'll look forward to watching it.

Thanks for the heads up, Buzz! can’t wait to watch!

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!! Gotta go set the DVR. Oh wait, I can’t do that until a week out. :dry:

I am gonna Tivo it and sit back and watch it over and over!

Cool!! I’ll put it on the calender. Thanks for the info!

Cool! I can’t wait to see this! And I’m sure I won’t forget the date, April 9th, because that’s the day my family and I can start booking our excursions, reservations, etc. on the Disney Magic! :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

Thats something I’ll have to check out, but since I cancled my cable tv about 5 months ago, I guess I’ll have to go to the gym and watch it there.

I asked a guy I work with to Tivo 3 or 4 Disney shows for me. Then he’s going to burn them to DVDs. I work with such great people! Besides, I don’t get the Travel Channel. I do get Discovery, though. Can’t wait to get the DVDs from him and watch with the kids.

Seeing it’s Discovery Channel, there’s a strong chance it’s done in HD. I’ve seen the WDW shows from Travel Channel on Discovery HD.

awesome! Thanks for the info!

thanks buzz for the info. if your sure it is in travel channel or discovery channel.:confused:

Jeany,
These on on Discovery, not Travel.

thanks for the info buzz i will record my vcr to discovery channel.:mickey:

Thanks for the info. Got the info written down and put it under the remote. Joe

Saw another show related to Everest. On 4/15 at 8:00 p.m. on Animal Planet, Jeff Corwin has a show called Corwin’s Quest : Realm of the Yeti. Might be interesting.

Check out www.everesttheexperience.com for infor on these shows.

Cool! I can’t wait to watch these shows. Thanks for posting!

8 PM Sunday April 9? You do realize what else is on at 8 PM next Sunday, right? The West Wing episode will be the “results of the election” episode. So, much as I’ll drop everything to watch a show about a new roller coaster, new West Wings get precedence over anything else. Guess I’ll have to wait for the 11 PM repeat.