Expedition Everest on TV - reminder

Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest – April 10 at 9 p.m. ET (The Science Channel) and April 12 at 8 p.m. ET (Discovery Channel)

EE has been on TV so much lately! It’s great!

Thanks Buzz! Gotta set up the Tivo…

I missed most of it, but Good Morning America was there this morning!

Last nite when I was channel surfing the TV, I came across the Spanish-language channel and there were two correspondents (?) standing in front of EE with the words “Orlando, FLA.” across the bottom of the screen. They were obviously reporting on the EE opening. I was glued to the screen for the rest of the report - even though I couldn’t understand anything they were saying! (Except for once in a while I picked up on a “Disney” or “Everest” in the conversation.)

Hmmm…Watching a WDW report in a foreign language I do not speak - My DW walked in the room, rolled her eyes and said, “Idiot!”

Oh well…

:happy:

:laugh: I would have watched it, too. Hey, it was about Disney…you got the gist of the report! :laugh:

Oh Good… I knew EE was gonna be on TV, but I didn’t know when. Time to set up the DVR. Thanks Buzz…

Do a search for EE shows, there are a couple of others as well. It has been previously discussed here.

awesome! thanks for the reminder!

It has? I must not be paying attention. I wrote this down and put a sticky on my TV in the kitchen. I am not allowed anymore Disney Programming in the Library. :sad: :pinch: :glare: :dry: :crying: