Extra Magic Hour

Hello,
Is the process for extra magic hour still that you show your key to the world when entering each ride? No more wrist bands, right?:mellow:

Correct, no wristbands…just your room key/park ticket…whatever you prefer to call it:happy:

Key to the world :happy:

Last time I was there for a morning EMH, they didn’t even check my KTTW card at the entrance.

For mornings, there’s nothing to check. Only resort guests and season ticket holders can get in. People with regular tickets cannot.

For evenings, CMs will ask to see your KTTW at every ride.

[QUOTE=MerlinMatt;1005013]For mornings, there’s nothing to check. Only resort guests and season ticket holders can get in. People with regular tickets cannot.

For evenings, CMs will ask to see your KTTW at every ride.[/QUOTE]

I think you might have misunderstood my post.

I have been asked many of EMH mornings to show my resort card to get into the park- not to get in on a ride. I have a seasonal pass and it is considered a regular ticket- EMH are only for resort guests. Who is to say I wasn’t staying at the local Holiday Inn? They should have checked, but they didn’t!

[QUOTE=johnkimv;1005040]I think you might have misunderstood my post.

I have been asked many of EMH mornings to show my resort card to get into the park- not to get in on a ride. I have a seasonal pass and it is considered a regular ticket- EMH are only for resort guests. Who is to say I wasn’t staying at the local Holiday Inn? They should have checked, but they didn’t![/QUOTE]

I didn’t misunderstand, but I wasn’t clear in my note. It seems that Disney isn’t all that concerned about enforcing morning EMH for season ticket holders. It could really gum up the turnstyles at the gate, especially considering that a fairly high percentage of season ticket holders do stay on property anyway.

I think they might do spot checks every now and then…

At least that’s my experience.

Not that I’m trying to cheat the system, but if someone had a key to the world from a previous stay they could show that at the rides and probably go right through since the cm’s don’t have time to check the dates on all cards. I suppose that every system has a loop hole. It’s just up to us to obey the rules.