Extra Magic Hours

Does anyone know where I can find out the EMH’s for August? I looked on ALLears and they only go up to July. I need to find out asap as we are booking our Dining options this weekend and want to make sure we have done it right. Now that we know AK park does EMH sometimes we want to make sure we are in the right parks on the right days and meals in right places to coincide with the EMH’s etc ( if that makes any sense at all! LOL:laugh: ) Any ideas, confirmations would be appreciated!

Much love xxx

From the Disney Site:

August 2008
Morning Extra Magic Hours

Magic Kingdom® Park – August 5, 7, 12, 14, 21, 28
Epcot® – August 3, 10, 19, 26
Disney’s Hollywood Studios™ – August 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 23, 30
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – August 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 18, 25
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park – August 7, 14

Evening Extra Magic Hours
Magic Kingdom® Park – August 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 24, 31
Epcot® – August 5, 7, 12, 14, 22, 29
Disney’s Hollywood Studios™ – August 6, 13, 18, 25
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – August 4, 11, 20, 27
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park – August 2, 9, 16

yay! Love you Whitba!!! Thanks so much!

I totally understand the need to nail down the hours to start planning. I’ve already got a spreadsheet ready for each day of our September trip… problem is, I can’t start ADR’s until March 3rd:sad: … but I’ll be ready when it hits. WDW Dine coded in my cell and list in my pocket to start booking during my walk to work in the morning :laugh:

Ariel, how organised are you??? well done for being so though wish I was :frowning: we are still flight searching so no point making ADR’s just yet :slight_smile:

I only wish I was this organised in my every day life Dixie! LOL:laugh: Disney has that effect on me. Thte fact that doing this will bring me closer to my trip just spurs me on! :laugh: