Extra sleep space

Don’t believe I have ever seen this subject come up.
We will be spending time at CB in Oct taking a teenage grandson and his friend along. I know there are 2 beds in room but they do not want to sleep in same bed. (They are both really big guys). My thought was to bring a twin size aero bed along and place it on floor between door and bed. I know it will take up every spare inch of floor space in that area but we would deflate it each morning. Doen Disney frown on this sort of thing? We are not trying to put five people in a four person room just trying to accomodate a better sleeping arrangement for them.
Any thoughts?

I think you would be fine, but it has to be a twin bed… There is simply no more room. And I would doubt that there is much more than that.

It can be done, but you will be right next to the door/window.

Does Disney frown on this?
Your room accommodates 4 adults and you are charged that way.
If one of the guests wishes to sleep on the floor instead of sleeping next to another male, that’s his business.
Although I’ve not done this at any Disney property, for years while I was on the road and we were jamming 5 people into one room, we never heard a single complaint. This went for Days, Quality, Best Western, HoJo, Holiday Inn, and Ramada, and I wasn’t carrying a deflated air matt. I was carrying a 6 inch thick 6’6"x 3’4" foam pad.

If you need extra pillows and a blanket, ask for them.

I set up a small tent for my son at POFQ! No big deal.

I agree with the others. As long as it’s a twin-size one, it will fit fine.

Wow! What kind of parent are you? :eek: I at least let my kids sleep in the room with you.

“Okay, son, I set up your pup tent on that small strip of grass between the parking lot and the sidewalk. Remember to be quiet, and don’t open the tent door to strangers. If you need something, please don’t come to the room. Daddy and mommy need their ‘alone’ time.”

[QUOTE=Cavey;1105782]Wow! What kind of parent are you? :eek: I at least let my kids sleep in the room with you.

“Okay, son, I set up your pup tent on that small strip of grass between the parking lot and the sidewalk. Remember to be quiet, and don’t open the tent door to strangers. If you need something, please don’t come to the room. Daddy and mommy need their ‘alone’ time.”[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=Cavey;1105782]Wow! What kind of parent are you? :eek: I at least let my kids sleep in the room with you.

“Okay, son, I set up your pup tent on that small strip of grass between the parking lot and the sidewalk. Remember to be quiet, and don’t open the tent door to strangers. If you need something, please don’t come to the room. Daddy and mommy need their ‘alone’ time.”[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:OMG!!!

Thinking of yourself first a common thing for you when on vaction?

Not me, Andrea. My kids sleep in the hotel room with us. We never get “alone time” at WDW.

We’ve done the following. Go to the Walmart or similar mega-store and get a twin sized “egg crate” mattress pad, like the ones the sell for people that are recuperating from surgery. That goes on the floor first, then a good sleeping bag. In the morning, they both roll up and get stashed out of the way until the next evening.