* Extraordinary WDW video! This is a must-see

Hi Everyone – For all of you who are seriously craving a day at the parks, I wanted to share this guy’s interactive video with you – apologies if it has already been shared with the class!

OK, I stumbled upon this video by a guy named Spokesmayne – and if Spokesmayne is an MBer, we all owe him one, because this is AWESOME.

The idea is you watch the video, and when he walks past a ride you want to go on, you click the ride, and you are redirected to the ride itself – a great video of the ride! It actually feels like a day in the parks!!! I am about halfway through MK portion of the video now, and I feel like I am there!

Sitting at the computer with a huge stupid grin on, because I just saw the part with the talking trash can LOL!!!

YouTube - A Day at Disney World- (INTERACTIVE VIDEO)

Enjoy everyone! :mickey:

Thanks for the videos… I am off to look-might be gone a while…

I just went there… It is AWESOME! My daughter kept saying, “Click on the video!” It was great!!!

Thank you so much for posting this. My kids are going to LOVE it! This will keep them busy during Christmas break! :laugh: :happy:

This is what I’ve been too lazy to do, I mean the “Day In Disney” video.
I’ve only watched the first 3 minutes and it does look good.

I just “rode” ToT. Fantastic stuff! This guy is from Florida and must go pretty often, because I don’t know if I could give up a day (or three!) to make vids for everyone else. Doug, you’d be GREAT at this!

Ok, I got sucked in for an hour!

Then, went to Phantom Manor… that is REALLY cool!
Thanks!

That is exactly why I haven’t done anything like this or even taken nearly as many pictures as I should have. I just can’t force myself to slow all the way down and just photograph or shoot video instead of going on rides.

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1058585]Ok, I got sucked in for an hour!
[/QUOTE]

That’s why I try to avoid You Tube!
Once you link to one video, the next thing you know, it’s 2 hours later, you’ve followed something like 30 links, and are now watching clips of the original Mousketeers while the next thing you’ve got queued is Walt’s last promotional film for his Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow from 1966.

Wow this is so good! I just rode TOT too, what a great guy spending all this time making the videos then putting them out for others to enjoy- awesome

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1058591]That’s why I try to avoid You Tube!
Once you link to one video, the next thing you know, it’s 2 hours later, you’ve followed something like 30 links, and are now watching clips of the original Mousketeers while the next thing you’ve got queued is Walt’s last promotional film for his Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow from 1966.[/QUOTE]

LOL Right?! So glad I watched Splash Mountain before riding it! I still don’t think I can handle Expedition Everest. I will never ride ToT!

I love this, can’t wait to share it with the kids. Frozen cokes and this youtube vid would make there week!!!

Ohhh! Thank you for sharing! I like it a lot!

That was really impressive! I am glad someone took the time to organize all of that. I like it better that just searching for the rides, which I do from time to time.

It is interesting that you name those two specific rides, fanof. I came to the same conclusion after watching both of those rides! :blush:

Thanks for sharing this! I loved it! My DH, two DD’s, and I all gathered around the computer and just walked around some of Magic Kingdom, and rode some rides…that was great!
I will definetly be going back to that video when I need some Disney!! :wub:

I LOVED that video! It was really amazing! :happy:

This is a lot of fun! I will have time tomorrow - during our Snow Day : ) - to play with it some more. Thanks for the link!!

Thank you so much for sharing these videos. I was so worried about the rides with my husbands and daughters motion sickness. These videos helped me so much thank you thank you. Nothing worse than doing a ride that someone recommended and having someone get sick and it takes them hours to recover…we learned the hard way at Universal. You have removed one more worry for our first trip.

Thanks again,
Christina:pirate:

THIS is why I heart YouTube! Those videos have put a HUGE smile on my face!

What a great video! I love his energy!! Thanks for sharing