Fairfield inn down disney

Dh decided ( with my encouragement) we are leaving on the 20. We dont checkinn to pofg until Sun day the on 9/22.I was able to book the fairfield inn at ddd for the night of the 21st. Has anyone stayed here ?

I haven’t stayed there, but I read the reviews and it looks like a great hotel for what you have planned. . a couple of days before you hit the Disney hotel. And, kudos for you for getting your vacation extended!!!

Hi there—you do realize that the Fairfield Inn is not part of the Downtown Disney Hotels right? Just thought I would mention that since you put downtown in your title. :slight_smile: Since it is just one night it shouldn’t really matter, but you won’t get the WDW transportation and other benefits that night…just want to be sure that you know. :happy:

There are two Fairfield Inns they call Lake Buena Vista and both are close by to WDW and the Downtown Disney area, but not on the hotel plaza road. They both look very nice and offer their own transportation so that’s good.

Have fun!!

I did not know it was not part of down disney. Idont know if it matters too much for one night. Opinion

It just means that you won’t have access to “Disney” benefits – transportation, etc. but the hotel offers its own transportation and you can get to downtown Disney easily.

but, its not Disney. . .

If were stayng longer id would change but it is just a way to get into disney and see my dd sooner.we stayed at double tree once and that wasnt disney

It doesn’t look like it is too far away so I think it will be fine for one night. :slight_smile:

I just wanted you to know that it is not part of the Downtown Disney complex…so you aren’t expecting certain benefits. :slight_smile:

In case anyone is interested, this is the official website for the Downtown Disney Resort Hotels…:happy:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1137796]It doesn’t look like it is too far away so I think it will be fine for one night. :slight_smile:

I just wanted you to know that it is not part of the Downtown Disney complex…so you aren’t expecting certain benefits. :slight_smile:

In case anyone is interested, this is the official website for the Downtown Disney Resort Hotels…:happy:[/QUOTE]
Thanks so much for the info.

You are so welcome…have a great trip!!! :happy: