Fairies

I know they moved the Fairies to Epcot but does anyone know where in Epcot?
TIA
Danielle

I’d like to know this too…so…bump.

I think I read they will be at the Butterfly exhibit during the Garden festival.

That sounds familiar to me to, thanks!
Now do you happen to know when the Garden Festival is, my friends and I aren’t going till end of August.

Unfortunately you are going to miss the garden and flower show March 2 - May 15. I have always wanted to go, but I am going to miss it again this year. We arrive on the 17th.

Are the fairies going to stay in EPCOT or move once the garden show is over?

I’m not totally sure but I can tell you they were there at the garden festival last year and the whole exhibit was Soooo beautiful. It was one of my favorites!

:frowning: darn we missed it…
Thank you!

OK I’M HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! (clears throat)

So the Fairies have a beatiful garden for meet and greets near the butterfly garden for Flower and Garden. HOWEVER, it’s not yet complete, so they’ve been doing sets and meet and greets at C-Spot until it’s show ready.

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1068085]OK I’M HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! (clears throat)

So the Fairies have a beatiful garden for meet and greets near the butterfly garden for Flower and Garden. HOWEVER, it’s not yet complete, so they’ve been doing sets and meet and greets at C-Spot until it’s show ready.[/QUOTE]

You forgot the drum roll. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1068085]OK I’M HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! (clears throat)

So the Fairies have a beatiful garden for meet and greets near the butterfly garden for Flower and Garden. HOWEVER, it’s not yet complete, so they’ve been doing sets and meet and greets at C-Spot until it’s show ready.[/QUOTE]

lol awesome, but…will this be there home in August :redface: