FairyGranmama shirt!

My DD (PrincessKusseka) and her family presented me with a Fairy Granmama Tee that she had made! I love it and wanted to share! :wub:

Another view

Oh my word! That is too precious! Where did she go to have that made? On line, or at a store?

How beautiful! I love it!!! :happy:

Thanks!
There is a local person that does them, Hugs and Stitches. I believe she has an ETSY store. We have ordered several things from her, she does great work!

that is very cool.

That is such a great shirt!

She is local and sadly doesn’t have an etsy page, but she is on facebook! Her page is Hugs ‘N’ Stitches. She is a wonderful person and started her business so that she could adopt their son. She is also a lover of Disney so you know she is good people! :laugh:

I love, love, love this shirt!!!

Guess we know what you’ll be wearing at disney. :happy:

So cute !

That is so cute! I love it!

Thanks all! I will have fun wearing it at WDW!

So cute! I’ll bet that was a nice surprise!

awesome !!!

Thought I would add that Grumpy Paw is getting a shirt also! Shh don’t tell:wink:

How sweet, you’re giving a shirt to my DH…wait, you mean there’s more than one grumpy grandpa out there. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good job. You people are oh so talented. I’ll just sit here and sigh and be a tad jealous.

they are both so cute

Both are very cute

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1138164]How sweet, you’re giving a shirt to my DH…wait, you mean there’s more than one grumpy grandpa out there. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good job. You people are oh so talented. I’ll just sit here and sigh and be a tad jealous.[/QUOTE]

I thought all the Paws out there were grumpy!:laugh: