FairyGranmama's new trip plan!

We are finally going back to WDW! Our last trip was Oct 2011 and we had a great time. My husband would love to go to the beach every vacation. I love the beach, but I LOVE WDW :heart:. So, it takes some convincing to get him on board. Our DGD is 5 now and is getting really good at “convincing”. :laugh:

I had contacted Dana for a Disney quote several weeks ago to encourage DH. Dana is awesome BTW! She had a great quote back to me in an hours time!! Every time I contacted her she responded immediately. I truly do not know how she can work so quickly!

Soo, DH is impressed with the quote! Yeah! I still had Dana waiting for a “Go” until my DD and DSil could make sure they could get the dates off work. While I am impatiently waiting, my DS and her DH buy a condo in Hilton Head, cancel their Disney HH planned trips and use those points to book us a 2 bedroom at Saratoga Springs!! :wub: Have I mentioned that I have a wonderful sister!! Her DH is OK too. :laugh: :laugh:

Our plans! (Did you nearly give up) :blush:
SSR Oct. 5-12. Me, DH, DD, DSil and DGD. My niece may end up going too, it depends if she can take a few days off her her college classes.

ADRs: Donald’s Safari Lunch at Tusker House
Princess dinner at Akershus
Crystal Palace lunch with Pooh and the gang
50’s Prime Time Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern lunch

I am on the fence about the Spirit of Aloha dinner show does anyone have a review? I have read a lot of negatives…

I may make a few more ADRs but the necessities, at least for DGD and DH are made :laugh: :laugh:

Meanwhile, I can’t wait!!!:blush: :laugh: :blush: :laugh:

So happy for you. Dh and I have really enjoy trips by ourselves, but there is just something special about going with a grandkid.

How exciting…it will be here before you know it! Happy planning…

Congrats.

And add Food and Wine Fest to your trip. Lot’s of good food to sample.

Unless you really need to go on a weekend, try to hit Epcot during the week. WS in Epcot is CRAZY on Saturday and Sunday during F&W.

You have an amazing trip planned!! I love all the ADRs you picked and am going to tell you to “go for it” with the Spirit of Aloha. I have had a bunch of requests for that recently and every person has come back happy they went. Every place has good and bad reviews. Take it with a grain of salt and be your own judge.

YAY!!! i am already looking forward to your trip report. and i completely agree with you, Dana is freaking AMAZING!!!

Thanks for sharing my excitement!

Wow, I’m so happy to hear about your up coming trip. It will be here before you know it.
I have to agree with you Dana is amazing…she has helped me out on a couple of trips also, always a pleasure to work with. Can’t wait to read your trip report, if you have time, I hope you keep us uptodate on your planning.

How terrific! Life always seems a little brighter when you’re planning a WDW trip!:happy: I have to agree with Pam&Rich - avoid Epcot on the weekends during the Food & Wine! Happy planning!

Awesome !!!

Happy Planning!!
And we would definately recommend Spirit of Aloha!

Thanks for the love guys!

Thanks everyone! Epcot is not planned for the weekends! When we went 2 yrs ago I was amazed at how the crowds increased in the evenings around World Showcase and that was on a weekday! Plus it smelled like beer :(. All the wonderful food and all I could smell was beer.

I do plan to write a TR. :). As much for me to keep as well as to share with you all. I have read my other report several times and only wish I had written a report for each of my trips!

Finally, for the first time ever, I finished a TR this past trip because I wrote every morning what we did the day before. I grabbed a hot cup of joe and went out on the balcony and typed away. Worked well since I’m always up way before Pam is.

All I did was a quick edit when I got back and added what pics I actually remembered to take.

Will probably be the following before long.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1133481]Finally, for the first time ever, I finished a TR this past trip because I wrote every morning what we did the day before. I grabbed a hot cup of joe and went out on the balcony and typed away. Worked well since I’m always up way before Pam is.

All I did was a quick edit when I got back and added what pics I actually remembered to take.[/QUOTE]

I’ll have to try this Rich, I’m sure I’ll be ready to leave before everyone else in the mornings!:blush:

I couldn’t talk my DH into the Spirit of Aloha. But he did talk me into going to the beach.:laugh: When we leave WDW we are going to drive to St. Augustine for 3 days! We love St. Augustine and haven’t gone for several years, so I’m really looking forward to going again! Plus it will help take the sting out of leaving WDW. :laugh:

In one week I’ll be packing :mickey::minnie: YEAH!!

That is awesome! Enjoy every minute of it. My kids love nothing more than having Granny and Papa with them at WDW. I love it too!