Fall Discounts

I can only assume by the discounts offered that bookings must reflect percentages off. Wow… GF, Contemp & Poly on the lower end and no Pop.:ohmy:

-Walt Disney World has released a special discount for the general public where they can save up to 30% off of their room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts. Savings are based on resort;

Percentage Savings:
■All-Star Sports and Music, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Polynesian and Port Orleans Riverside: 20% off
■Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs and Disney’s Fort Wilderness cabins: 25% off
■Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga Springs and Old Key West: 30% off

Disney Deals and Discounts

That is up to a 10% difference on some resorts from last year. Wow.

—saw this—too bad it’s not for POFQ—guess it is selling out well----

I remember the days when I could call every few weeks and usually end up lowering my room rate—I haven’t been able to do that for years now…

But this is a good deal for those who are flexible----:slight_smile:

Try it, even on locations not listed. I just did it with wilderness lodge and it gave the discount. I just wish they would release something for October!

Thanks for the suggestion. I did just try online to reserve a room at the POFQ as if I didn’t have a reservation already, and it came up with the same rate. I think I might try calling tomorrow though. Perhaps I can get the lower rate that way. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1109085]I can only assume by the discounts offered that bookings must reflect percentages off. Wow… GF, Contemp & Poly on the lower end and no Pop.:ohmy:

-Walt Disney World has released a special discount for the general public where they can save up to 30% off of their room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts. Savings are based on resort;

Percentage Savings:
■All-Star Sports and Music, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Polynesian and Port Orleans Riverside: 20% off
■Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs and Disney’s Fort Wilderness cabins: 25% off
■Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga Springs and Old Key West: 30% off

Disney Deals and Discounts[/QUOTE]

This isn’t their official FALL discount. They are calling this a late summer discount. Notice it’s almost the same exact time frame as Free dining? That code expires on 5/18. This one stays for a bit. The real FALL promo hasn’t shown it’s face yet…stay tuned.

We always refer to September as Fall since we don’t actually have one. Not too much of a winter either :rolleyes:
If you’d like to change the title of the thread to Late Summer Discounts I don’t have a prob with that. Really, I don’t. :wub:

I was just trying to point out the differences in the discounts and how the monorail resorts were grouped in with the Values and surprisingly no discount for Pop, not so much the time of year.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1109236]We always refer to September as Fall since we don’t actually have one. Not too much of a winter either :rolleyes:
If you’d like to change the title of the thread to Late Summer Discounts I don’t have a prob with that. Really, I don’t. :wub:

I was just trying to point out the differences in the discounts and how the monorail resorts were grouped in with the Values and surprisingly no discount for Pop, not so much the time of year.[/QUOTE]

No, not at all. I just wanted to mention we will see something more in Fall. Man, I can’t talk at all tonight. Sorry if I offended.

Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter i’ll take any discount I can get :laugh:
The more the better. Let um roll…

(none taken)

The agent I spoke with from Destinations in Florida seems to think something will be anounced May 18th ish since that’s when the dining plan ends

It’s possible of course.

Well—it seems that our WDW week in August is right in between the discount time period! No other discounts available except a AA King bed—which will not work! (My DD 25 and I in a King? No way. When she was young, I used to make her sleep with my mother at WDW!!! She kicks!)

So, I will keep calling back, but it looks like it is what it is. We aren’t able to be flexible because that’s the only week we can go this summer.

Good discounts out there if you can go the first two weeks of August, and then the last! :crying: