Fall Room only codes

I just saw this on mousesavers. Hopefully someone will be able to use it for their “room-only” reservations.

Fall Room-Only Discount for General Public

Check-in dates: 9/28/08-10/11/08. Use code MXK. Compare these rates with regular “Rack” rates. Your stay will be priced on a day-by-day basis, so rates may be higher on weekends.

Sample rates:

Value resort: $59 plus tax Standard view
Moderate resorts: $109 plus tax Standard view
Animal Kingdom Lodge: $170 plus tax Standard view
Other resorts and room types are available
About Booking

For phone bookings, you pay a deposit of one night’s room rate plus tax. No change or cancellation fee will be charged if you make your modification more than 5 days before arrival.

Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.

To reserve a room with the Fall Room-Only Discount, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request the specific offer code.

Hmmm, I wonder what availability will be like, its a pretty short window of time.

Last minute much? :happy: I guess they want to entice the free diners to stay a little longer and pay for some meals :rolleyes:

Those are really great deals. Right now for FL residents Values are 52.00 and Mods are 99.00 I am hoping to get something booked for October.

Thanks! :biggrin:

It’s a short window of time BUT it’s during my stay of 10/2/08 to 10/12/08. I already got the last Oct-Dec. discount but only on part of my stay due to black out dates. I wonder if this discount code would’ve been more of a discount??? I’m not sure I want to know.