Family Magic Tour

Does anyone know if the Family Magic Tour is still happening? I was hoping we could do this one sometime, but now I can’t find the info on it!

It still comes up on Disney’s website:

[I]Disney’s Family Magic Tour invites Guests to join their family and friends on a 2.5-hour guided interactive quest to save Magic Kingdom Theme Park from the dastardly plans of a Disney Villain.

Your tour guide needs your help—and your knowledge of Disney trivia—as your tour group searches high and low for clues in this adventure through Magic Kingdom Theme Park. Unlike most tours, your party will play an active role in the experience as you put on your detective hat, follow tricky clues, solve diabolical puzzles and engage in a lively scavenger hunt.

If you manage to foil the plans of the forces of mayhem and save Magic Kingdom Theme Park, you will be treated to a very special surprise.

Adults and children of all ages will enjoy Disney’s Family Magic Tour. Be sure to bring your camera to capture some unique memories.

Magic Kingdom Theme Park admission is require and is not included in the price of the tour. Please keep in mind that Disney’s Family Magic Tour is an outdoor tour, so be sure to check the weather report and dress appropriately.

Duration:
Not Specified
Book Tour:

Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687
[/I]

If they are still doing it and you have the time, go for it. It is so much fun and laughs.

Oh I finally found it on there. I don’t know what I was doing wrong! We may do this one. It sounds like fun!

Hey this sounds fun. I have not heard about this before
How much does it cost $$??
Would you recomend it for two adults?

When we went it cost $25.00pp and you would have fun being a goofy kid for 2.5 hours.

Allears.net has reviews

AllEars.net Review Page - Family Magic Tour - Magic Kingdom - Powered by ReviewPost

We had to meet at the Town Hall in MK at 10:00am for our tour and it was just the 3 of us and a grandmother and her granddaughter.

[QUOTE=hiner;926597]When we went it cost $25.00pp and you would have fun being a goofy kid for 2.5 hours.

Allears.net has reviews

AllEars.net Review Page - Family Magic Tour - Magic Kingdom - Powered by ReviewPost

We had to meet at the Town Hall in MK at 10:00am for our tour and it was just the 3 of us and a grandmother and her granddaughter.[/QUOTE]

thanks for that I’m off to have a look now