Family Meeting Last Night

So, I am sitting on $550 of Disney Gift Cards just waiting to be used for a trip deposit. I talked with the wife yesterday and we agreed to call a family meeting last night after ball games.

So, at 10pm we all gathered on our bed. The topic, where to go on vacation. Before we could even begin to throw ideas out, the kids ALL said Disney World…DUH!!!

I then explained we could wait a few more months from our usual March Vacation and go on a Disney Cruise…so the choice was Disney World in March or Disney Cruise in June.

They all said Disney Cruise without hesitation. I then began to tell them that there were no rides, we couldnt just leave and do something else if we didnt like it. That we were basically stuck if Cruisin’ wasnt for us.

The 1st question came from my 9 yr old:
"Do they have a buffet on the ship?"
I said, “Yep”
“Cruise it is”

The 2nd question came from my 12 yr old:
"Can you Promise me we won’t sink?"
I said, “As much as I can promise you we wont have a wreck on the way to Disney World and all die - so ok, I promise.”
“Cruise”

The 3rd question came from my 5 yr old princess:
"Will Ariel be there?"
I replied, “I honestly dont know”
“hmm, I just don’t know.”

So, is Ariel on board, if so, it looks like a cruise is in our distant future.

While I cannot guarantee it - Ariel WAS on our two cruises.

I’ll dress the part if it will help you out.

You’re so giving.

:eek::blow::ohmy::blink::eek::blow::ohmy::blink:

…can we send an “Ariel Gram” to a cruise ship? :happy:

That would be my DH’s question, so see your son is wise beyond his years. :happy:

My two boys look at a Disney Buffet like we would a fine steak…they get so EXCITED!!!

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1134818]
The 3rd question came from my 5 yr old princess:
“Will Ariel be there?”
I replied, “I honestly dont know”
“hmm, I just don’t know.”

So, is Ariel on board, if so, it looks like a cruise is in our distant future.[/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOVE this question!

I’ve been reading DCL Fantasy TRs, so I can confirm that Ariel is onboard for character greetings (though in human form) with the other princesses. Jasmine, however, is not a meet & greet princess, but she is on the ship in a show. The little princess from the TR was upset that she couldn’t meet Jasmine.

Awesome! Sounds like you have a cruise in your future. After many WDW trips, bot of my kids still love it…but are ready to try something new. They are super excited about our cruise in Jan 2014…My son is 15, weighs 245 and is 6’2…he can eat more than you can imagine…eh is looking forward to it for the food alone. HA! They are probably going to loose money on him!:blush:

That’s funny. I had the same question.

EWWWWWEEE…Now I have to pluck out the other eye!