Famous Speech Project

I have a famous speech project in my Language Arts class. I decided to do the Disneyland Dedication Speech. One of the requirements is that I have to make a puppet of Walt Disney. I have no idea what to do!? :blink::pinch: Does anyone have any ideas? :confused: Thanks!

Well, I once did Walt Disney as my hero for a pageant (instead of talent, my high school pageant had themes and you had 2 minutes to give a speech pertaining to the theme). Instead of dressing as Walt, I dressed as his “alter ego,” Mickey Mouse.

So maybe, instead of creating a Walt Disney puppet, you could create a Mickey Mouse puppet. Walt always said that he was Mickey Mouse.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1062347]Well, I once did Walt Disney as my hero for a pageant (instead of talent, my high school pageant had themes and you had 2 minutes to give a speech pertaining to the theme). Instead of dressing as Walt, I dressed as his “alter ego,” Mickey Mouse.

So maybe, instead of creating a Walt Disney puppet, you could create a Mickey Mouse puppet. Walt always said that he was Mickey Mouse.[/QUOTE]

Thats a great idea Victoria- I wondered maybe a Papier Mache puppet type figure covered in all Walt Disney’s cartoon creations? kind of like decoupage?

That’s awesome… you know how they did those murals with people’s photos where they put the photos together to make the different colors? You could, say, go with a Mickey Mouse shape and then use cartoon strips to show the colors. You could even do that with Walt, it would just be a little harder.

Move over Pixar!!!:laugh::laugh::heart:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1062347]Well, I once did Walt Disney as my hero for a pageant (instead of talent, my high school pageant had themes and you had 2 minutes to give a speech pertaining to the theme). Instead of dressing as Walt, I dressed as his “alter ego,” Mickey Mouse.

So maybe, instead of creating a Walt Disney puppet, you could create a Mickey Mouse puppet. Walt always said that he was Mickey Mouse.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a really neat idea! I might just do that. Thank you!

Oh my gosh, I love doing things like that! That is an AMAZING idea!

That would be a little harder… But I might do that, too. Hmm… So many ideas to choose from! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Hehe! I’ll make sure to post pictures of what I decide to do and how it turns out. Thank you guys for all the ideas! I appreciate it soo much!:happy::heart: