Fantasia Movie

Hi everyone!

My son really wants to see the movie Fantasia. I have not idea how to get it so I am off to search the internet but I came here first in case someone knew how I can get my hands on a copy!

Thanks!

Lisa

I am so sorry. I guess I should have googled before I asked. The lady at the video store said that it was out of print and unavailable! I just bought it on e-bay for $15.00

Sorry!

Lisa

Did you get the original or the “Fantasia 2000” copy???
The re-do is different from the original. The reason I ask is that it is a high dollar DVD (used) on Amazon. And if you paid $15.00 then you got a steal!
Just make sure it’s DVD and not VHS!!! Unless that is what you wanted.

I stand corrected … :eek:
They are selling on Amazon “New” DVD for $18 - $20 thru individual stores. :pirate:

Did you check your local library?

[QUOTE=WALL;1036256]Did you get the original or the “Fantasia 2000” copy???
The re-do is different from the original. The reason I ask is that it is a high dollar DVD (used) on Amazon. And if you paid $15.00 then you got a steal!
Just make sure it’s DVD and not VHS!!! Unless that is what you wanted.[/QUOTE]

60th Anniversery Fantasia (DVD, 2000, Restored Full-Length Edition) Brand New.

That is what the description says. Is this bad?

Just to let you know. Disney is in the works with “The Sorcerors Apprentic”. Its based on Fantasia, but is not animated. Nicolas Cage plays the sorceror and it looks like a good one. Keep your eyes open for it later this year.Here is a link to the trailer. Might not be for the little ones. Hope you enjoy!

YouTube - ‘The Sorcerer’s Apprentice’ Trailer HD

[QUOTE=daveboyden;1036261]Just to let you know. Disney is in the works with “The Sorcerors Apprentic”. Its based on Fantasia, but is not animated. Nicolas Cage plays the sorceror and it looks like a good one. Keep your eyes open for it later this year.Here is a link to the trailer. Might not be for the little ones. Hope you enjoy!

YouTube - ‘The Sorcerer’s Apprentice’ Trailer HD[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhh… I saw this preview at the movies and I did not make the connection! Duh. Too bad Nick Cage does nothing for me :blush:

Lisa

Know what you mean. My daughter seams to be more into the apprentic!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I agree! He’s a bit on the creepy side for me, but maybe I’ll like it anyway.

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1036260]60th Anniversery Fantasia (DVD, 2000, Restored Full-Length Edition) Brand New.

That is what the description says. Is this bad?[/QUOTE]

No … you got the real deal!!! That is the one they are selling for $20 on Amazon. Great Deal !!! Anytime Disney puts movies in the “Vault”, You can count on someone jacking up the price on their USED DVD’s at Amazon.
We bought Beauty and the Beast used last summer for $33 (used) and now I’m hearing that they will release a 25th anniversary DVD soon…Oh well.

Great buy … Glad your son will get to see a classic !!!

Oh! Awesome buy! That’s a great classic and still one I have yet to get on DVD! If only I could get that old VHS player working…haha! :laugh: