Fantasmic Dinner Package in 2009?

Hello -
I called today to try to book the Fantasmic Dinner Package for January - since they are cutting down the number of times that Fantasmis is done during the off season - I thought I better try for a package to guarantee a seat. Well - the Cast Member said that they have not decided if they are going to to do the dinner packages for Fantasmic in 2009. Does anyone know anything about this?

Help! Must see Fantasmic when I am there in January! :confused:

We have reservations for Jan 19th at 4 for the Brown Derby/fantasmic package.
Guess I should call and check on that.

[QUOTE=hailbriliz;918058]We have reservations for Jan 19th at 4 for the Brown Derby/fantasmic package.
Guess I should call and check on that.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you should. It could save you a nasty surprise.
On the other hand, I checked the schedule, and Fantasmic is scheduled on 1/19 at 6:30 PM.

[QUOTE=sydmacsmom;918019]Hello -
I called today to try to book the Fantasmic Dinner Package for January - since they are cutting down the number of times that Fantasmis is done during the off season - I thought I better try for a package to guarantee a seat. Well - the Cast Member said that they have not decided if they are going to to do the dinner packages for Fantasmic in 2009. Does anyone know anything about this?

Help! Must see Fantasmic when I am there in January! :confused:[/QUOTE]

You are not going to be able to book that now…totally sold out if they are still doing it. Just go an hour before showtime and take a seat…wont’ be an issue.