Fantasmic package necessary for september

i have been trying to find the dates for fantasmic the week we will be there in September… 10th to the 18th and cant find it anywhere. do they still do it everything. with it being September do you think we need to do the dinner package? we haven’t done it before but we are getting older lol and it would be nice to just walk in.instead of standing for an hour. . opinions please.

Dont know if any of the info below would be of any use?

Fantasmic! Meal Packages | Dining & Restaurants | Walt Disney World Resort

and the dates I found were:

Fantasmic!
September 1,48,10,11,15,18,22,25,29 – 8:30 p.m.

seems like a few dates available whilst your there.

[QUOTE=dixie;1077369]Dont know if any of the info below would be of any use?

Fantasmic! Meal Packages | Dining & Restaurants | Walt Disney World Resort

and the dates I found were:

Fantasmic!
September 1,48,10,11,15,18,22,25,29 – 8:30 p.m.

seems like a few dates available whilst your there.[/QUOTE]
wow you are amazing where id you find it… we are trying to fit it all in… as we are also the MNSSHP. im wondering how busy it is going to be.

How many people will there be in your party?

If its just two, then I would say no, it’s not necessary. You can easily walk up and down the aisles and find a nice spot somewhere in the middle and perhaps, near the front if that is your desired viewing area.

Many times, people get greedy and selfish and take up a lot of space… Which makes it easy to find a spot. Even on the busiest of nights, the two of us have always found a spot because of this… But more than “two” makes it a little more difficult ;^)

Now, without the package, you could be waiting for at least an hour or so because Fantasmic! is ALWAYS well attended, no matter what time of year. So if you have a large party, then I would recommend the package if you would like to avoid waiting 1-3 hours to guarantee a spot inside the stadium.

And if you do decide to go with a dinner package, then I highly recommend the Hollywood Brown Derby. It is by far our favorite, especially for dinner…

thanks it is just the two of us this time… it is our 30th anniversary so no kids allowed lol. i love fantasmic so i want to make sure we get to it this time.

I got ressies 2 weeks ago at Hollywood & Vine for the Show on 9/8 … We thought we might not be able to, then they just popped up on the website.

It’s not necessary, but it does make it easier to walk up 30 minutes before show time and grab a seat in a special section. I like Momma Melrose when on the package, but my pick isn’t the popular one. It’s something to consider if you have never tried it. It’s one of my favorites.

we just booked captain grille for the night we arrive 9/10 at 5:00 i figured this will give us plenty of time to eat and get of the studios for fantasmic … what do you think,

I think it may be a little of a rush. Dinner and transportation to the Studios is going to take a minimum of two and a half hours unless you eat like you life depends on it. That will land you at the Studios between 7:30 and 7:45 assuming you are sat exactly at 5pm for dinner. You are going to make it, but your seats may not be that great to the show. You should be on hand a minimum of one hour before show time. Because Fantasmic! isn’t shown every single night, it tends to get super crowded.

Count myself and DW in as Mama fans!!!

We are trying Mama’s for the first time this trip. Good to know that many like it!!!

Three words :spicey sausage dish…I get it every time I go there. LOVE IT! They will make it Alfredo for you too. My DD doesn’t care for red sauce…I like it with the red.

we really wanted to try captain grille. but i want to see fantasmic… oh decision. got to think about this…

i wonder if i can move up dinner maybe 4:00 pm. we are usually starved when we get to Disney on the first day as we dont stop to eat too eager to get there.