Fantasmic

I will be going to the world for the 6th time in December. I have NEVER seen Fantasmic and I really wanna (stomping foot and crossing arms!)

Anyway…how do I find out when it is playing in December?

Thank You!

Lisa

Try this link and choose December from the Month drop down. Remember the schedule can change between now and then.

Calendar | Disney’s Hollywood Studios Theme Park | Walt Disney World Resort

[QUOTE=ATinkatheart;1083613]Try this link and choose December from the Month drop down. Remember the schedule can change between now and then.

Calendar | Disney’s Hollywood Studios Theme Park | Walt Disney World Resort[/QUOTE]

More like the schedule WILL change!
And with Fantasmic, that always means more shows added and sometimes two shows on one night. But I still wouldn’t get my hopes up for Fantasmic to go back to being performed 7 days a week.

Thanks!!

I can’t wait!

Lisa

Sure hope Fantasmic starts showing up for WDW Marathon week. Still not showing up on any of the schedules.

Thank you for this. I’m very impatient

Found the article online last night. Fantastic will be down for approx 6 weeks Jan/Feb 2012 for refurbishment in the mountain area.

It could use it. For a variety of reasons.
For many of you, you will also remember a few years back that the riverboat was down for several months for major refurbishment and repair.
And who can forget that the Reflections of Earth inferno barge was out of service for many months.
These things are used day in and day out and everything, just like everyone, needs time off for R&R, be it rest and relaxation or repair and refurbishment.

The massive refurb is going to bring all sorts of beautiful effects, not to mention an AMAZING new dragon.

You mean like the new dragon they installed in Disneyland?

Correct! I really can’t wait!

Wow sounds very exciting!

I looked at the website today, and it says you have to look at the tip board at the park. I will be in town this weekend.

Can someone at WDE please tell me what days Fantasmic is showing next week, so I can plan for that day. If its not there, I would rather go to another park.

Thanks. Double digit hours dancing!

If you are talking the week of 8/8, Fantasmic is every night. 9:00pm and 10:30pm shows (at least according to Disney’s website). Makes it easy in case we can’t get there when we plan to.

Thanks, thats exactly the week. It will be a good start to our week. We are going to two parks. So since MK is a must every rip, Disney Studios is now second!