Fantasyland expansion

Did everyone know that they will be getting rid of SNOW WHITES RIDE and replacing it with The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train?

Update on New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park Disney Parks Blog

i am a little sad to see SW go but it will be great to see what they do with the mine ride.

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1063038]Did everyone know that they will be getting rid of SNOW WHITES RIDE and replacing it with The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train?

Update on New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park Disney Parks Blog

i am a little sad to see SW go but it will be great to see what they do with the mine ride.
__________________[/QUOTE]

I’m a little sad to see it go, too, but am really excited about the Mine Train. It looks like a completely unique roller coaster!

All the plans they now have seem more magical to me somehow. I wasn’t all that excited about what they were doing because my hope is that I can keep my son as excited about WDW as the rest of us and the old plans seemed to be mostly princesses.

Really looking forward to more news on this expansion!!

[QUOTE=jen9804;1063043]I’m a little sad to see it go, too, but am really excited about the Mine Train. It looks like a completely unique roller coaster!

All the plans they now have seem more magical to me somehow. I wasn’t all that excited about what they were doing because my hope is that I can keep my son as excited about WDW as the rest of us and the old plans seemed to be mostly princesses.

Really looking forward to more news on this expansion!![/QUOTE]

oh totally me too!!!
I am so excited!!