Fantasyland Phase One: Complete!

So yesterday, a quarter of Fantasylands wall came down, allowing for guests to enter through the first completion of the Fantasyland expansion!

I’d write my usual review for new areas/attractions, but seeing as I’m currently on vacation and will NOT be going to the parks on my days off from there, it’ll have to wait until I return to work this Saturday. If anyone else gets to see before then, would love to hear your input!

That is SO exciting! Just 87 more days until we get to see it!

Sounds so exciting and just what the park needed. Can’t wait to hear your report Rowdy.

Looking forward to your report!:happy:

Wait you are on vacation? What is that like for you? Do you go work in some nondescript office building filling out TPS reports?

Thanks for letting us know Rowdy. I can’t wait to see it! Enjoy your vacation. You deserve it!!!

OK, now that’s funny.

Unfortunately I need to get back to filling out my reports…sigh!

Can’t wait to hear all about it!!

You made me squawk out loud! (That’s louder than a LOL!). TPS reports. Love it.

I just broke out laughing so loud the whole family stopped what they were doing. Funniest post I’ve ever seen.:laugh:

Yay! only 16 more days and I’ll be checking it out.

Have a GREAT vacation, I can’t wait to hear your review.

RR – Just posted a few pics from over the wall, taken a few days ago… don’t know if they will add to your anticipation, but they are in my new TR, so you can go see – the area looks incredible, and sort of has a beautiful delicate appearance, like DLP, don’t you think? It is really like a fantasy.

LOFL!!! I’m curious too- what does a Disney CM do for vacation???
Office Space is hands down one of the BEST movies EVER- & I love that Comedy Central shows it on Sunday night, right before we head back into cubeworld!

I really wish there was a “like” button for that. Just made my day!

Well, here’s a list of all I’m doing on this STAYcation:

-Engagement Photos
-Beach Day
-Day at the Fair
-Helping a friend move
-Do absolutely NOTHING

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1104383]Well, here’s a list of all I’m doing on this STAYcation:

-Engagement Photos
-Beach Day
-Day at the Fair
-Helping a friend move
-Do absolutely NOTHING[/QUOTE]

Enjoy every minute and congratulations on your engagement!:wub:

Hmmm. I used to play tourist and go to universal studios. Way fun!

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1104383]Well, here’s a list of all I’m doing on this STAYcation:

-Engagement Photos
-Beach Day
-Day at the Fair
-Helping a friend move

Sounds good- CONGRATULATIONS!! :wub:

-Engagement Photos
-Beach Day
-Day at the Fair
-Helping a friend move

That sounds like an awesome CM vacation!

The former CM I work with told me CM’s vacation on a Disney Cruise.