FAQ Disney's Beach Club Resort

Disney’s Beach Club is a deluxe resort.

[B]Atmosphere:[/B] Located on Cresent Lake, Disney used turn of the century New England seaside as inspiration for Disney’s Beach Club. The Beach Club is an Epcot area resort.

[B]Rooms: [/B] Disney’s Beach Club consists of 583 rooms. Rooms are approximately 380 square feet and accommodate up to 5 guests. Most rooms consist of 2 queen beds and a day bed, there are also a few rooms available with a king sized bed. Some of the king beds may fold into the wall (a Murphy type bed).

There are 2 room views available at Disney’s Beach Club. The standard view usually faces the parking lot but may also overlook the roof. The water view will face Stormalong Bay, Cresent Lake, an inner courtyard, the Swan, Dolphin, Disney’s Boardwalk Resort, or the quiet pool. Some, but not all, rooms include balconies or patios.

Concierge service is available.

Disney’s Beach Club also offers approximately 20 suites.

Room amenities include iron and ironing board, hair dryers, small in-room safe, small refrigerator, and morning paper.

[B]Restaurants: [/B] Disney’s Beach Club offers several restaurant choices to fit any budget.

[I]Cape May Buffet [/I] serves breakfast and dinner daily. Breakfast features characters and an all you can eat buffet from 7:30 am to 11:00 am. Characters usually include Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale but can vary. Cape May features a New England clam bake each evening. The buffet offers choices sure to please all tastes. Characters are not present at dinner.

[I]Beaches and Cream[/I] is a '50s style soda counter serving burgers, hot dogs, and sandwiches. Be sure to save some room for ice cream! Beaches and Cream features the largest sundae on Disney property—The Kitchen Sink. You can refill your Beach Club mug in the carry out line.

[I]Hurricane Hanna’s[/I] is a poolside full-service bar which also includes a limited menu. Hot and cold sandwiches are available along with a variety of beverages. Refillable mugs are available for both purchase and refill at Hurricane Hanna’s.

Disney’s Beach Club has two lounges; [I]Rip Tide [/I] and [I]Martha’s Vineyard[/I]. Martha’s Vineyard is only open in the evening and offers a full bar along with light appetizers. Martha’s Vineyard also offers a large selection of domestic & international wines. The Rip Tide lounge is open in the morning for coffee and tea and each evening as a full service bar.

[B]Pool: [/B] The pool at Disney’s Beach can easily be described as a small water park. The three acre pool actually has a sand bottom, water jets, and a slide that starts in a ship wreck. In addition, there is a quiet pool, kiddie pool, and Jacuzzi. You need to have your room ID card with you in order to use Stormalong Bay. You can show your ID card and get a bracelet that will allow you access to the pool for the day.

You can take your own sand toys to use in the pool area or buy some in the gift shop. You cannot use your own inner tubes in the pool, however, you can rent one by the hour or day. Lifejackets are available free, you will just need a room ID. You will also need your room key to get pool towels.

There is a pool shack that sells suntan lotion, film, and other assorted items.

[B]Recreation:[/B] Bayside Marina is open daily from 11am to 5pm.

[I]Tennis Courts[/I] - Two lit, hard surface courts are available complimentary to Beach Club guests.

[I]Jogging [/I] - Jogging route maps are available from Guest Services or the health club.

[I]Ship Shape Health Club[/I] - is located between the Beach and Yacht Club resorts and is open from 6am to 9pm. A parent or legal guardian must accompany children under 17.

[I]Volleyball[/I] - a sand court is located on the Beach Club beach. Equipment is free to Beach Club guests. Ask any pool attendant for information on obtaining equipment.

There is an arcade off Stormalong Bay, near Beaches and Cream.

[B]Transportation:[/B] Bus service is provided to Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney and Pleasure Island, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon. The bus stop can be found by walking out the front of the lobby and turning left. Some buses are shared with others resorts. Buses run approximately every 15-20 minutes.

Disney’s MGM Studio and Epcot can both be reached by launch or by following the walking paths. The boat dock is located in the back of the resort behind Stormalong Bay.

[B]Shopping:[/B] Atlantic Wear and Wardrobe Emporium is off the main lobby. Here you will find Disney merchandise, sundries, snacks and film.

[B]Childcare:[/B] Sandcastle Club open from 4:30pm to midnight and offers child care at the Cub’s Den for children ages 4-12. Reservations are required and can be placed at Guest Services or by calling 1-407-WDW-DINE.