Farewell for now my Mousebuzz friends!

Well it is finally here. Our flight leaves at 7:45 tomorrow morning. Spending today getting all those last minute things done at work and home. Can’t wait a week free of work and reality:laugh:

Talk with you all when I return. Have a safe and happy week 'till we meet again. :heart: you all!

Have a Magical trip!

Have an amazing trip! Stop by and stay hi if you see me on Hollywood Blvd.!

Have a great trip!! Can’t wait to hear all about it!!!

Have fun! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Have a great trip!

Looks like you still have some time to run out and get some rain gear. Central FLA has been dry for about 6 weeks…we are over due for some rain and guess what they are calling for a chance for the first few days of next week. Shouldn’t be bad but if you have time go to WalMart and get disposable ponchos.

Let me be the first to welcome you to Florida!

Have a great trip! :happy:

Don’t forget to take lots of pictures.

Nicole, have a wonderful time, take lots of photos, keep lots of notes we want to hear ALL about everything when you return-have fun x

Yay! go, go, go!
Have a magical trip. Take at least one turn on Splash Mountain for me because in January when it’s my turn, it’s down for rehab, blah

I’m soo jealous! Have a great time and I look forward to hearing all about it once you get back! Enjoy it! Its been too long since I was in Disney with my WHOLE family! Almost a year and a half! :sad: even though I was just there in Feb and Apr with SOME of my family, while I was on my program!

I can’t wait to go back on VACATION. With all my family! :heart:
Thats how it’s supposed to be!:wub:

Have a GREAT time! :happy:

I hope you have a great time!!!

Ok this afternoon the report has the chance for rain clearing up. Just a low chance for Wed and Thur. Clear dry sky’s for you.

Have fuuuuunnnnn!!

Hope you have a magical vacation. Can’t wait to read your TR.

Have a great and safe trip. Make sure you give us the details when you return…

have a great stay and safe trip…we just came back we had a great time and I am sure you will have the same…long live disney

Have a fun and safe trip!:happy: