Fast Pass?

Is it still only possible to get one fast pass at a time? If we get a fast pass for Splash Mountain can we still go and get one for Space Mountain or do we have to wait till we use the first to get another one for a different ride.

You don’t nessicarily need to wait until you use the one you have but I do believe that you have to wait for a certain amount of time (it shows you on the bottem of your current one when you can get your next one). I think it’s about an hour-2hour wait. Someone correct me if im wrong :slight_smile:

DH and I have gotten more then one fast pass at a time. If I remember correctly I think the wait time for getting another fast pass is 1 hour. But I can be wrong.

I thought you can get one as soon as the beginning time on your first fast pass has pasted by. We always select the ride with the shortest amount of time till it can be used, so we can get another one at another ride and so on. Since they are good until park closing that day, we sometimes have 4 or 5 at a time to use for different rides.

So if you dont make the window and your fast pass time goes by, you can still use it till park closing. Am I getting this right or does it expire at the time on the pass.

You can get a fresh fast pass once either the pass you have becomes active (i.e. 9:45 AM) or two hours after it was issued (in the case of rides like TT, Soarin’, and Toy Story where you could get your pass at 10 AM but it won’t be good until after 2 PM).
Any fast pass you have remains active for the rest of the day of issue, so if you missed your 1 hour window, you can still use that pass that day.
All fast passes drop dead at park close on the day of issue.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1019655]You can get a fresh fast pass once either the pass you have becomes active (i.e. 9:45 AM) or two hours after it was issued (in the case of rides like TT, Soarin’, and Toy Story where you could get your pass at 10 AM but it won’t be good until after 2 PM).
Any fast pass you have remains active for the rest of the day of issue, so if you missed your 1 hour window, you can still use that pass that day.
All fast passes drop dead at park close on the day of issue.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was going to say. Nicely put. :smile:

Thats so cool!! So how many can you get in a day if you start early and ride later. Is there a limit??

There’s not a limit but how many you can get depends on how busy it is and the time of year. Sometimes you can walk up to a popular ride at 7pm and get one for 8:30 on a 9pm park closing day, yet other times all FP’s have been distributed for that same ride by 1pm.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1019655]You can get a fresh fast pass once either the pass you have becomes active (i.e. 9:45 AM) or two hours after it was issued (in the case of rides like TT, Soarin’, and Toy Story where you could get your pass at 10 AM but it won’t be good until after 2 PM).
All fast passes drop dead at park close on the day of issue.[/QUOTE]

Actually, when we were there in January the parks were so crowded that CMs were posted at the Fastpass Dispensers and telling people that they wouldn’t honour any Fastpass once the time had expired. First time I ever ran into that.

llama we’ve been told that way back when, 98 maybe. I think the way it was originally set up was to use it in that window but alot of CM have since let it slide. Matter of fact during our last trip in Oct a CM was hesitant about letting us use our Buzz passes that night from earlier in the day but eventually waved us in, and it wasn’t that busy. You just never know.