Fastpass+ enhancements

I have to say I’m very glad to hear they’re working on park hopping with fastpass+ and now there is a way to get more than 3 fastpasses. Those were my 2 biggest complaints.

[QUOTE=princesslindsey;1141536]I have to say I’m very glad to hear they’re working on park hopping with fastpass+ and now there is a way to get more than 3 fastpasses. Those were my 2 biggest complaints.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/04/mymagic-now-available-to-walt-disney-world-resort-hotel-and-day-guests/[/QUOTE]

Yes—they are working through this whole thing now—and I am sure it will continue to evolve…that’s why providing feedback is good!! We never get more than one or two Fps our whole week however, I do like the idea that you can obtain them at different parks in one day soon…

I do like the plan for getting extra FP.

I’m happy to hear that they are always working towards improvements. The ability to park hop with fast passes was one of the items that we were asked on our recent survey, as well as an ability to have more than 3 passes per day. I also like the addition of FP for things other than rides, character meet and greets, parade viewing and quick serve “reservations”. Nice for families to have an abundance of options to really tailor their trip to what they like to do.