Fastpass+ Observation

Interesting…Expedition Everest standby lane - zero people. Fastpass lane - 147 people and counting. Line about two blocks long

Nobody thought to switch over to the standby line?

Sounds like the lines at CS cashiers. You can use both sides, but no one steps up to the left hand side.

Well–stuff like this is promising for me—one of the non planners. We prefer to just walk up to stuff as we get to each park…

That is interesting—maybe this FP+ thing won’t be so bad for me after all!!! lol

Could also have been an anomaly.

Probably…but it still gives me hope… :slight_smile:

We were watching this in awe. I stopped counting at 147 as we were walking past, but there were definitely more and more people getting in that line.

I was actually wondering if this wouldn’t start happening. Like possibly see the two lines equal out or just what you said is happening. That is one of the things that I’m optimistic about is that the standby line for many of the major attractions will shorten. Then as people catch one, the two lines equal out.

So, then what is the point of fast pass at all?

The lines at the FP kiosks were unbelievable also. We were thinking maybe people who didn’t do their homework were under the impression that you had to use those in order to ride? Have no clue but was an odd site in all the years we’ve been going to Disney.

…maybe the lines were from people staying offsite…isn’t that the only way they can get a FP at all now?

I wonder if it will remind me of the lines for ticket books?

So you can stand in line to find out the ride you wanted to ride, doesn’t have any FP+ left?

I really don’t want to do that only to find I can only get a FP+ for COP or the people mover. (Both I’d go on but no need to wait for a FP+)

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1141042]So you can stand in line to find out the ride you wanted to ride, doesn’t have any FP+ left?

I really don’t want to do that only to find I can only get a FP+ for COP or the people mover. (Both I’d go on but no need to wait for a FP+)[/QUOTE]

I’d have to say the only time I ever waited (and boy was it a long wait) for CoP was in August 1965.
Yes, I know. That’s when it was the central attraction at the GE pavilion at the World’s Fair.
But that’s the point. I’ve never seen lines even approaching the lines during its initial installation.