Mickey’s Philharmagic

Epcot:
Test Track
Honey, I Shrunk The Audience
Living With the Land
Maelstrom
Mission: Space
Soarin’

FASTPASS attraction options are subject to change without notice.

Good info!!! I’m printing this out to take with me…I know some have changed recently.

Yes good stuff! Thanks! :wub:

thanks Dee x

Thx for the info. I really love the Fastpass. :happy:

What is it and how do I get it?

The FastPass is free to all Disney guest…and when used correctly it can save you HOURS of standing in line…I could rattle on forever explaining the FP but Deb Willis has really already said it best…
FASTPASS
This will help you A LOT!

Thanks for the info!! :smile:

Prezcatz Paul

Would it be helpful to add all the Disneyland FP attractions? I know this is in the WDW section, maybe I can do a “Disneyland FP” sticky in the Disneyland Mousetrap?

Here is a good straight-forward explanation:

Disney World Information - Fastpass information

I have never really had to use FastPass at WDW. I normally go during not so busy times and usually walk right on rides or have very short waits.

During my trip in June this year, I never used the fastpass once!

I used my Dream Fastpass though which was a treat:happy:

If you are going during a busy time, FASTPASS lets you make the most of your time while at the park. I love using them and they really do help cut down waisting time in line!

Thanks!!! thats very handy.

Thanks for the list! Definitely will use when at the parks in September!

We just came back yesterday - I’m ready to go again! :redface: use all the fast pass you can. This was the first time we found several of the cue wait times to be wrong. We entered Splash Mountain with a 40 min. standby and it was actually 80 minutes. By the time we made it through, we had a fast pass and it was time to ride again.
I think more people are becoming fastpass savy and they are reaching the limit for the day earlier. It was of course, very busy. All the resorts were booked and it’s the last of the vacation time for those of us with kids in school.

August 2008 - Caribbean Beach
June 2006 - Port Orleans French Quarter
June 2005 - AKL - Savanna View
June 1995 - Off Site:pirate:

Great informaion thanks dac

Ive never done the fast pass thing. Ive always gone the 2nd week of December. The waits are generally pretty short, and im kinda Obsessive Compulsive Disorder about jumping around the park, I like to take one set path,and make sure not to miss anything. I could just see myself at the opposite end of the park and look at my watch and say “oh, no I gotta be back at (Insert ride name here) for my 3:45 fast pass” then have to walk all the way over there, ride the said ride, then have to walk all the way back to where I was before hand. It kinda reminds me of making appointments for rides. Thats basically what it is. For people who dont mind planning their whole day by making “appointments” for various rides, im sure its great.

They will usually honor fastpasses if it is after your return window- but never before!

How many fast passes can you get at once? can you really only have one per person?