Fave World Showcase CS?

What is your fave World Showcase CS? I’ve only ever eaten at Sommerfest and it was awful and I refuse to eat there again. We’ll need a CS for lunch in World Showcase though so I’m curious as to your opinions, all-knowing MB’ers! We already have plans to get fish and chips at Yorkshire County Fish Shop but need at least one more. (And we’re already eating at Tokyo Dining so Yakitori is out.)

The Worst are actually Summerfest and Yakatori house. In my opinion anyway.
My favorites are Tangerine Cafe, Cantina de San Angel and Yorkshire Fish and Chips. Cantina has this Wet Burrito that is SO good. I could eat there every day and be happy. Plus I love eating outside along the water. We usually try and eat there early (around 11ish) or late (around 1-2) because the tables are hot commodities around dinner time and the typical lunch hour.
Tangerine Cafe is my FAVORITE. They have the best CS food in WS. They have a Schwarma Platter that has either Chicken, Lamb or a combination of the two that comes with tzatziki sauce and onions all over it with a side of tubbeloh and hummus with fresh bread. It is my favorite thing to eat…ever! This place is usually empty because I think most people are scared to eat in Morocco since it’s not “normal” food to them. However, it’s not spicy or strange at all. It’s delicious.
And Fish and Chips are good as well. Although we don’t really ever eat here for a meal. Usually we’ll just grab one plate and split it as a snack. But I love it and I have a really hard time eating Fish and Chips anywhere else because they typically are not as good.

I agree with cinderbella - The CS in Morocco is SO good and its a great value if you have the dining plan. There is also a little bakery/coffee shop, and the seating area is so beautiful and secluded, its a great way to break up the day.

We ate at the Tangerine Cafe last November at absolutly LOVED it! I would definetly go back again.

Cantina De San Angel is so yummy! I love their tacos:wub:

We love the little French bakery- divine pastries!

I looooove the Kringla!!! Everything in there is delish but it may not be completely sufficient for a lunch. For a yummy snack pastry & drink, DEFINATELY!

So true!! They have a delicious Berry Tart that is soo good!

But there is probably not enough there to eat for lunch. However, if you were eating or snacking around the world this would be a good place to start.

We enjoyed our lunch at the Land, I can’t remember the name of the food court, but it was really good and had a wide variety of choices.

Sorry…this is not in the world showcase, but it’s still good.

Kringla just because of the desserts.

Of what you have listed i have only been to Cantina. So that is what got my vote. I might have to try some of the other places in May.

No prob…It’s called Sunshine Seasons BTW. :happy: We have plans to eat there as well. Very tasty.

(I tried to multi-quote and it didn’t work)

The allears menu says there are open-face gourmet sandwiches and there’s a meal option too that includes soup and a dessert too. Is this no longer available or is it not really sufficient for a meal?

[QUOTE=TaraRae82;949310](I tried to multi-quote and it didn’t work)

The allears menu says there are open-face gourmet sandwiches and there’s a meal option too that includes soup and a dessert too. Is this no longer available or is it not really sufficient for a meal?[/QUOTE]

It’s probably still available but I don’t think that they are the highlight of it.
It’s hard to explain…but it’s sort of like going to eat lunch at a Starbucks…you know what I mean? They have sandwiches there but the reason you go there is for coffee.

My favorite place is Yorkshire Fish & Chips, but since it’s not up there I voted for my 2nd favorite.

My favorite is Yorkshire Fish and Chips, but of the choices given it’s the Boulangerie Patisserie:smile:

Well… I love Yakatori House. (I love Asian cuisine, though.) My sister is obsessed with the place! :laugh:

Gosh - this was hard. I love Kringla for the cream horns and I love Boulangerie for the baguette and cheese plate (which gives me an excuse to have wine for lunch). So I voted for Boulangerie (mainly for the wine).

One thing that I’ve discovered over the last few years is the orange chicken at the Lotus Cafe. It’s very good!

[QUOTE=TaraRae82;949310](I tried to multi-quote and it didn’t work)

The allears menu says there are open-face gourmet sandwiches and there’s a meal option too that includes soup and a dessert too. Is this no longer available or is it not really sufficient for a meal?[/QUOTE]

Well, I’ve seen those open face sandwiches and I guess I am just biased ‘cause all I saw was thin-sliced pink fish with dinosaur lettuce and some scary looking spread with some rye-lookin’ bread under it. I am sure to someone they are delicious but I don’t eat fish. :laugh: Anyway, yes, I have seen the sandwiches I just never considered them ‘lunch.’ Maybe someone else can vouch for their more lunchy items, I just think the pastries are THE BEST!