Favorite Character Breakfasts?

Hi, everyone! We’ll be at WDW in May, arriving on my birthday (dream come true!), and I am determined that I’ll get to do my first ever Character Breakfast and live my birthday to the fullest! What’s your favorite CB? Would it be better to do a character lunch? I’m open to suggestions! Thanks!

We like Chef Mickey’s. The food is good at breakfast and the characters are always fun. The atmosphere is lively, kind of loud but still fun.

Chef Mickey’s is usually the most difficult reservation to get. My listincludes Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare, and Goofy’s Beach Club Breakfast at Cape May Cafe. There is also Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom, though that tends to be hard to get as well. There’s also my non favorite, the Lilo and Stitch Breakfast at 'Ohana. I don’t like the menu and don’t like family style service. It’s not a buffet.

Last minute reservations are always easy to get at 'Ohana. I am not sure why as it’s one of my favorite character meals.

I always like to go to Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - Princess Storybook Breakfast. Usually the have Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid…sometimes they will have Mary Poppins. A photo of you and Belle is included in the price.

Askershus in Norway was always our girls favorite.

I’m a fan of Chef Mickey’s. I have never had a bad meal there, and I love Mickey and friends.

Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare are also good ones.

We like 'Ohana because it’s served family-style. I’m not a fan of buffets.

We love Ohana too- excellent atmosphere and good food- buffets don’t appeal to us. However, if we do one it’s either 1900 Park Fayre or Chef Mickeys. Mediocre food, good characters and atmosphere.

Akershus in Norway has been our fav.

I have always liked Donald’s Safari Breakfast at AK for breakfast but have done Chef Mickey’s. Enjoy and happy pre-birthday :slight_smile:

love Tusker House and Crystal Palace… my kids always request them!

I think you would enjoy breakfast at the Crystal Palace with the Pooh characters, Pooh can always cheer me up! Plus, the Crystal Palace is beautiful.

I like the food at Crystal Palace better than at Chef Mickey’s.

I cast my vote for Tusker House. Food was similar to but not quite as good as Boma (my favorite breakfast) and the characters were fantastic and adorable in their safari gear.

I think it’s my turn to say I’ve been spending too much time on Facebook as I am now looking for the “like” button, same as many of you have remarked.

Maybe it’s because CP has been much easier for me to get a reservation than CM, but I’m partial to CP for a few reasons. I do like the food selection and like that I can order my omelet without having to wait for it to come back from the kitchen. I think I’ve really grown to love Pooh, Tigger, Eyore, and Piglet. And the best part of CP; it’s light and airy and there are plenty of windows, and it’s inside the park. I don’t like how CM’s end dining room has its windows totally blocked so you can’t look out and the section under the beam feels like the ceiling is too low. I know this is quibbling.

But yeah, I like the selection of foods at CP.

Our 2 favorites are 1900 Park Faire and O’hana,but if I had to choose,hands down it would be 1900 Park Faire.

1900 PF is a favorite, won’t go to CP since DH got sick 2 years ago. Not reaaly big on breakfast but do love bacon.

You guys have given me some great feedback! Thanks! I was hoping for something with Mickey but I feel drawn to the CP just because of location, etc. If we can ever get the participants of this trip all on the same page maybe I’ll be able to make a final decision. I really do appreciate all the feedback, though! Feel free to continue. LOL