Favorite Fireworks Show

So if you love to watch fireworks all the time while your at Disney you’d know it changes every Holiday. There’s one show for halloween, New Years Eve, and Christmas. So Whats your favorite option?

I Love the Halloween Fireworks!!

I have only been on hand for Halloween, but have seen the others online. I like Hallowishes the best…maybe it’s because I have seen it in person? Don’t know, but nothing is better except for the Pirate and princess party show.

Ive never been to the pirate and princess party, it doesn’t really look like my thing… I just like walking around Epcot and eating and riding thrill rides at Disney world, (By the way i’ve done every ride in WDW FL):laugh:

Hallowishes was my fav until I saw they Christmas fireworks . . . AWESOME!! :wub:

Then again . . . I’m a sucker for all the Disney firework shows, I always stop to watch! :blush:

I voted Christmas because I have not seen the others.

Christmas!

I love Hallowishes but the fireworks on New Year’s Eve at Epcot are incredible.:laugh:

Actually, there are in excess of 12 different fireworks shows in WDW.
There are 4th of July and New Year’s Eve versions of Fantasy in the Sky in the MK and mirrored on Seven Seas Lagoon.
New Year’s Eve in DTD and sometimes also 4th of July.
4th of July, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve versions of IllumiNations.
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
4th of July and New Year’s Eve fireworks in Disney Studios.
There is Wishes, Holiday Wishes, Happy HalloWishes, and Magic, Music, and Mayhem in the MK.
And let us not forget Remember: Dreams Come True in Disneyland.

My top 3 are (in no order) IllumiNations:Peace On Earth, Magic, Music, and Mayhem, and Remember.

You need to modify your poll, my favorites aren’t even listed!

By the way, prior to 2005 the MK Halloween fireworks were a version of Fantasy in the Sky, not Happy HalloWishes.
Prior to 2004, the MK’s nightly fireworks were Fantasy in the Sky (without any of the holiday codas).

I’ve never seen any of the holiday versions =(

You know that thread stickied to the top of this theme park forum about fireworks videos?

Follow the links and the download directions and enjoy.

Thanks SoundGod!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;931483]
You need to modify your poll, my favorites aren’t even listed![/QUOTE]

Disney dork! :laugh:

If this is just seasonal fireworks, then my favorite is HolidayWishes.

Wishes is probably my favorite fireworks show. I absolutely love the music from IllumiNations, but too much down time for me. I need a constant boom. Wishes has the best big-bang effect. Now that’s what I call fireworks.

Btw… yayyy! You got a poll to work!

:mickey:
:tongue: pfffttttttt!!!

And that would be Disney fireworks dork, missy.

Thanks for voting everyone and whoever said fireworks aren’t my thing is crazy!!

[quote=littlemissmagic;931494]disney dork! :laugh:

If this is just seasonal fireworks, then my favorite is holidaywishes.

Wishes is probably my favorite fireworks show. I absolutely love the music from illuminations, but too much down time for me. I need a constant boom. Wishes has the best big-bang effect. Now that’s what i call fireworks.

Btw… Yayyy! You got a poll to work![/quote]

its a miracle!!!

I have only ever seen the Haloween ones and they were spectacular and I am hoping to see the Holiday ones sometime in the near future.

I’ve only seen the christmas version from the beach at the poly. They did have some pretty cool effects. But of the “normal” fireworks, I like wishes the best.

Christmas, hands down.

But I do love Wishes and Illuminations. Love the music.