Favorite "land" at the Magic Kingdom?

What is your favorite “land” in the Magic Kingdom?

Main Street- Once there we know we are REALLY in WDW.

Main Street would be my first choice!

I am sorry, I cannot vote on that. I lourve all of it, everyone of the lands. I cannot vote

My answer was Fantasyland! It is my favorite land especially at night. My closeee seconds are Tomorrowland and Main Street USA! :smiley: It’s a hard decision. They all have things I love!

Have to go with Main Street

I’ll be weird and say Adventureland. There is something about walking over the bridge into Adventureland and hearing the music and seeing the Dole Whip stand that makes me all kinda of happy inside.

I’m going with Adventureland as well. Its normally the first place we go once we get into the park.

You know, it’s funny, I always underestimate how much I love Adventureland. It’s always the first place we go, aside from Main Street. And AL has some of my fav. MK rides like Jungle Cruise, and the Swiss Family Treehouse!<3

I agree with you that bridge and music combo… MAGIC!

This was hard for me. I chose Fantasyland, but I also like Frontierland and Liberty Square. So many choices…

I could spend a long time in Adventureland. I could easily do Pirates 2 or 3 times, Jungle Cruise 2 times, Magic Carpets of Aladdin 2 or 3 times (I must admit, I love that ride) and the Swiss Family Treehouse a time or two.

The only “land” I really don’t love is Toontown Fair. Everything else is just amazing. :smile:

[QUOTE=coasterman2002;950640]I could spend a long time in Adventureland. I could easily do Pirates 2 or 3 times, Jungle Cruise 2 times, Magic Carpets of Aladdin 2 or 3 times (I must admit, I love that ride) and the Swiss Family Treehouse a time or two.

The only “land” I really don’t love is Toontown Fair. Everything else is just amazing. :smile:[/QUOTE]

Haha I agree, it’s a very ‘family oriented’ area. Everyone in your family can do everything there. So that’s awesome. No one gets left out. And all the rides are so detailed and awesome!

I don’t really do Toontown that much either. Normally, unless theres a character I want to meet, when the kids go, half of my family goes with them, and the other half (older kids and such) go on some of the rides that the kids can’t get on like Space Mountain. So it’s awesome! :smiley:

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;950645]Haha I agree, it’s a very ‘family oriented’ area. Everyone in your family can do everything there. So that’s awesome. No one gets left out. And all the rides are so detailed and awesome!

I don’t really do Toontown that much either. Normally, unless theres a character I want to meet, when the kids go, half of my family goes with them, and the other half (older kids and such) go on some of the rides that the kids can’t get on like Space Mountain. So it’s awesome! :D[/QUOTE]

I went into Toontown last visit with the family to get some pictures with Mickey Mouse. It was only my 3rd trip into that area.

I voted for Main Streey because that’s where the magic begins (well, aside from other things like ME and checking in at the resort)!

Definitely Main Street. To just stand there and look at the castle - It’s awesome. Second choice would be fantsyland - even though I have never gone with little ones. It’s just Disney! Dumbo has got to be the best ride - to watch. Every commercial or ad you see of DW has Dumbo!

Mine is Tommorowland because we always start are vacation there by riding Buzz Lightyear

I could spend hours in Main Street, it’s just … magical :happy:

:nonono2:This is a very very hard question for a disney nut like me. I would say Liberty Square because the Haunted Manion is my favorite ride. Adventureland would be 2nd.:simba:

My favorite is definitely Frontierland! Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain are both there…how could it not be my favorite!!!

Me personally is a huge Tomorrowland fan! I just love going basically into the future.