Favorite Magic Kingdom Restaurant?

Hi guys I was wondering what your favorite Magic Kingdom sit down restaurant is… I know their aren’t that many but we are going in June and need a place to eat for MK. Any suggestions?

• Justin

I like LTT for lunch and CP for breakfast.

Oh I love the LTT! We ate their once and loved it… I totally forgot ab out LTT LOL.

• Justy

We like lunch at LTT and Plaza Restaurant. If you include the MK resort restaurants you have even more options.

We don’t wanna leave MK to go to a resort… We are going with a person that has never been to Disney so we want to get as much time in the park as we can :).

• Justy

[QUOTE=Justin;940954]We don’t wanna leave MK to go to a resort… We are going with a person that has never been to Disney so we want to get as much time in the park as we can :).

• Justy[/QUOTE]

But don’t forget the monorail ride to the Poly for a wonderful dinner at 'Ohana could be part of the whole experience and it only takes 10 minutes.

That is true… I love the Poly… that’s my favorite Resort… AH this is so hard :P.

Then don’t forget Chef Mickey’s, a Disney character classic. And dinner at California Grill would be a night to remember!

I agree with DT, Ohana is a must do for a first-timer!

I just talked with my family and we really don’t wanna leave MK… we wanna stay in MK… we are their for the parks because we have a really short time.

• Justy

We love lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern. Their desserts are AMAZING!

But, we didn’t care too much for dinner there.

[QUOTE=Justin;940954]We don’t wanna leave MK to go to a resort… We are going with a person that has never been to Disney so we want to get as much time in the park as we can :).

• Justy[/QUOTE]

Then you should eat at the castle! It’s a must do at least once! :wub:

Oh, good idea! I didn’t even think of the castle! :pinch: (because I never eat there! :laugh:)

Without a doubt Crystal Palace

definitely LTT…its a must for our family on every trip! its a nice break from all the burgers and such, just some good ole comfort food.

I would pick the Crystal Palace, we also liked the LTT a lot, but without the characters, I don’t think we’ll go back.

I would have to agree leaving MK to go to the Poly and riding the monorail is part of the Disney experince. You could take 15 minutes and look at the C. and GF while your out.

For Lunch and sitting down, we were surprised that we liked Tony’s as much as we did. The day we were there the atmosphere there was very celebratory and fun and the food was really good.
They had calamari on the menu which they served with a really great mixture of roasted peppers, olives, garlic and olive oil and some really great tasting flat breads and a wonderful tossed salad.

I know-- surprising, when you go and read the reviews for that restaurant.

:blush:

LTT is really good at dinner time.

For breakfast CP is the place, for lunch LTT and for dinner either Tony’s or the Plaza