Favorite to least Favorite

Hi all - planning a trip (in myhead right now :blush:) for DD’s 10th bday in July. I decided that this time around we will visit restaurants that we’ve never gone to before. We seem to always go back to the ones we know we love. So I made a list and it seems to be longer than the 5 nights we’ll be there!

So…I need your help. Please put in order from favorite to least favorite the following restaurants so I can decide which to take off my list. These would all be DINNERS - Thanks!!

Chefs de France
Coral Reef
Garden Grill
The Wave
Fultons
Tony’s
Nine Dragons
Kona
Cape May
Plaza Inn
Grand Floridian Cafe

:cool:Funny these are all the same ones I haven’t tried either…there has been a lot of positive reviews lately about The Wave (we had ADR there, then decided to do Mickeys BBQ). I’m anxious to hear what everyone has to say too

[QUOTE=ssn;1011114]Hi all - planning a trip (in myhead right now :blush:) for DD’s 10th bday in July. I decided that this time around we will visit restaurants that we’ve never gone to before. We seem to always go back to the ones we know we love. So I made a list and it seems to be longer than the 5 nights we’ll be there!

So…I need your help. Please put in order from favorite to least favorite the following restaurants so I can decide which to take off my list. These would all be DINNERS - Thanks!!

Chefs de France
Coral Reef
Garden Grill
The Wave
Fultons
Tony’s
Nine Dragons
Kona
Cape May
Plaza Inn
Grand Floridian Cafe[/QUOTE]

I’ll play…

From favorite to least

The Wave
Tony’s
Plaza Inn
Nine Dragons
Chefs De France
Garden Grill
Grand Flo Cafe
Fulton’s
Coral Reef
Kona
Cape May Cafe…quite possibly the worst quality of food we’ve ever had in Disney

I’ve only been to two of the ones you’ve listed and Cape May was for breakfast. The other one I’ve been to was Garden Grille and it was one of our top picks, from our 8 day trip. ( Other favorites you don’t have listed were The Crystal Palace, 50’s Primetime Cafe and Hollywood and Vine )

One not on the list is Bistro de Paris, upstairs from le Chefs de France. Top food, top service.

Tonys and Cape MAy are both Great for dinner.

Cape MAy has a Seafood selection and is was quite good

TOnys we have been twice and the experience has been great both times
Portions are big, Quality food, and if you can ask for CLaude he is a fantastic server
He is what Disney is all about

Cheers

The only ones we’ve been to are:
1-Tony’s, loved the food-this from an Italian who NEVER like’s someone elses “sauce” but my own =)
2-Fultons, I had the crab cakes and asparagus. I loves the crab cakes.
3-Garden Grill, HATE the food, but love the characters, and the room spins very slowly-DD loves that.
4 Coral Reef- OK food, I had some sort of lobster trio, glad I had the DDP, and didn’t pay out of pocket.
The rest of your list is pretty much our “must do’s” on our next trip!!

I have only been to two!
We really like Coral Reef, small portions and the service is a little slow, but the food is good, and the atmosphere is GREAT!
Grand Floridian Cafe was VERY Good!! GReat Food Great Service!!

I have been to Coral Reef and Nine Dragons.

Coral Reef was great both times we ate there. The food is really good and being on the DDP is a must! I always love seeing that initail bill and seeing what it would cost me! If you guys like aquariums this place is a must.

We went to Nine Dragons when we were there in December. I know that this place has received some mixed reviews, but we loved it. Since they refurbed the place it has dramatically improved. The honey chicken, steak and shrimp, and the dessert were all great. The service was also a positive!

I personally have not been to Tony’s but I have a friend who has tried it twice and was not too impressed.

Fun! Dining in Disney is serious business to us :laugh: so I totally have opinions.

• Coral Reef (never had a bad experience; great food & service, awesome desserts, ambiance can’t be beat.)
  • The Wave (ate there twice & it was beyond what we expected)
  • Kona
  • Cape May (had both breakfast & dinner there, both good food)
  • Garden Grill (hearty, nice w/characters)
  • Tony’s: (Just good food, nothing to write home about but it’s cute & a nice alternative to the buffets & huge plated meals at other restaurants)
  • Plaza Inn (just ok, noting to write home about again here. We’re not rushing to go back)

Can’t speak for these… Either haven’t been in over 5 years or have never been before:

Chefs de France
Fultons
Nine Dragons
Grand Floridian Cafe

I have only eaten at 2 of the restaurants…

so my order for those two is…
The Wave
Kona

Thanks for all the responses! So far I will say that The Wave and Coral Reef are definately on the list!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1011263]Fun! Dining in Disney is serious business to us :laugh: so I totally have opinions.

• Coral Reef (never had a bad experience; great food & service, awesome desserts, ambiance can’t be beat.)
  • The Wave (ate there twice & it was beyond what we expected)
  • Kona
  • Cape May (had both breakfast & dinner there, both good food)
  • Garden Grill (hearty, nice w/characters)
  • Tony’s: (Just good food, nothing to write home about but it’s cute & a nice alternative to the buffets & huge plated meals at other restaurants)
  • Plaza Inn (just ok, noting to write home about again here. We’re not rushing to go back)

Can’t speak for these… Either haven’t been in over 5 years or have never been before:

Chefs de France
Fultons
Nine Dragons
Grand Floridian Cafe[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response!! Now you have to help me in my Disneyland Restaurant thread - I realllllllyyyyy need help there! (Don’t mind the title to my thread there, I had some typos :blush:)

sounds like a fun! at WDW I have always had great dining experiences!

fav to leat fav:

~Coral Reef :happy:
~The Wave :heart:
~Garden Grill :laugh:
~Chefs de France :blush:
~Tony’s :closedeye
~Plaza Inn :mellow:

I have not been to these, or I was too young to remember:
~Fultons
~Nine Dragons
~Kona
~Cape May
~Grand Floridian Cafe

Here are some that I have been to many times and LOVED:
~T-Rex(its at downtown Disney but great)
~Hollywood & Vine(best used with the Fantasmic package…you get preferred seating during the show)
~Teppan Edo(they cook the food right in front of you, and kids love it)

Left out two great ones- LeCellier and Koussinas. Special foods here.

Okay, here are my picks favorite to least favorite:

Coral Reef
Fultons
Kona
Tony’s
Cape May Cafe
Chefs de France

Never tried Nine Dragon’s though it would be on my list along with Wave.
Never had interest to try Garden Grill, Grand Floridian Cafe, Plaza Inn.

I think if you poll everyone, you’ll get completely different answers, so just go with what you think will be the best for you and your family. The great thing about Disney is there are so many choices!!

Some of of our favs not mentioned include Teppan Edo, Tutto Italia, LeCellier, Ohana, and The Luau. We also haven’t yet tried California Grill or Kouzzina’s, we would like to try them soon!

Happy Dining!!