Favorite treat or dessert

What’s your favorite counter service sweet treat at WDW.

We have fallen in love with Boulangerie Patisserie in France in Epcot. I’m still having dreams about the treats there. We also love Sunshine Seasons, the strawberry shortcake is so good.

The fruit tart from Kringla Bakeri in Norway. It is a tart shell and the inside is covered in a chocolate shell with a vanilla pudding like substance (it could be custard or lard for all I care it’s yummy) with fresh fruit on top. Heaven!
Of course…there is always my go to favorite…the Dole Whip and the Rice Krispie Treat!
Next time I am going to that place in DTD (I think it’s Goofy’s) and doing the make your own Rice Krispie Treat.
Goodness I need to start planning a trip.

Dole Whips!!

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1024625]What’s your favorite counter service sweet treat at WDW.

We have fallen in love with Boulangerie Patisserie in France in Epcot. I’m still having dreams about the treats there. We also love Sunshine Seasons, the strawberry shortcake is so good.[/QUOTE]

Oh we are on the same page, can’t wait until May and head straight to France.

:laugh:My DH even told me he would run over and grab my cream horn while I was checking us in at Beach Club. I guess I’ve been talking about it a lot over the last year.

The cloudberry cream horns from the Kringla Bakery.:wub: I must have one every trip and I will not share - no, not even one bite.:happy: Get your own.

heehee, my favorite dessert isn’t dessert at all, it’s the smoked salmon and scrambled egg sandwich from Kringla.

Kringla seems very popular.

Mine is very un-usual I would think as it’s the cup cakes they sell at the food court at CBR! They were the first cup cakes I had ever had and I just loved them.

The French Crepes are fantastic, although not very filling…

that’s because they’re dessert or snack not a meal :laugh:

[QUOTE=cinderbella;1024628]
Next time I am going to that place in DTD (I think it’s Goofy’s) and doing the make your own Rice Krispie Treat.[/QUOTE]

I did not realize that this was available. I’m going to have to look into this for our next trip. My kids would LOVE to make their own Rice Krispie Treat. I’m not big on them, but my kids adore them.

My personal favorite treat at WDW is a Dole Whip Float. Oh how I wish I had one now!

Mickey Ice Cream bar! They’re actually wayy better than you’d expect, I just love them :happy::heart:

I’m with you. A mickey bar is a fav of mine.

Soarin’ (orange) Creme Brulee from Sunshine Seasons.
I also usually take home a bunch of key lime tarts from the Beach Club’s store/counter service area with left over snack credits.

Dixie- do they not have cupcakes in England? Here, they are a dime a dozen, so I have never had one at WDW… Interesting…

I like all desserts at WDW- I love the French patisserie as well… the chocolate mousse is divine-YUM!

all of the above plus the tie died cheesecake at pop im not a huge cheesecake fan but it is so good ever when we dont stay there we usually go over for one during the trip.

The Dole whip float and the frozen banana.

You must try the cupcakes at the Contempo Cafe in the Contemporary then!!! Yummmm!!!

[QUOTE=missymouse;1024694]I did not realize that this was available. I’m going to have to look into this for our next trip. My kids would LOVE to make their own Rice Krispie Treat. I’m not big on them, but my kids adore them.

My personal favorite treat at WDW is a Dole Whip Float. Oh how I wish I had one now![/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure it’s there. We talked about it a few months ago (I remember I was pregnant, and hungry for chocolate) but I guess you can go and add your own toppings to them, and you can make your own pretzel rods too. I remember I was amazed because they count as a snack credit. Someone posted a link from the Disboards and it showed all the pictures. Yum.