Feb or April?

Hi fellow Disney addicts,

I know it is too early to book a package, but I am looking for input.
I live in Ma, and our schools are off for a week in Feb (President’s Day week) and in April (week of the 18th).

Which week would you pick? We went in Feb this year. We went Tue - Tue, and did not find the crowds to be too bad. DD wished it was a little warmer. Of course, it was wonderful compared to home.

Easter is April 4th next year, so hopefully crowds wouldn’t be too bad a couple of weeks later. Also, it would be regular season instead of peak.

Thank you for your input.

Liz

April!!
Beautiful weather and no crowds so long as you avoid Easter Week-end!!
April/May are our favorite months!!

I’d totally go for February if it were me. It gets HOT even in April in these parts, and the crowd levels would be better in Feb.

My vote would probably be February, just because when we went the weather was PERFECT and the crowds were bearable. (The only other times I’ve been were in May and September, both of which were scorching hot!)

I went Feb last year and loved it. The weather was perfect ad the crowds were low

The family and I did April , last year … not bad. Crowds were moderate. We saw a drop between weeks, we did Thursday to Thursday and caught the tail end of the Fla. kids Spring Break, that following Monday it dropped alot. Weather was decent too.

Definitely February. Great weather, and the crowds are very light.

[QUOTE=poohspal;973101]Hi fellow Disney addicts,

I know it is too early to book a package, but I am looking for input.
I live in Ma, and our schools are off for a week in Feb (President’s Day week) and in April (week of the 18th).

Which week would you pick? We went in Feb this year. We went Tue - Tue, and did not find the crowds to be too bad. DD wished it was a little warmer. Of course, it was wonderful compared to home.

Easter is April 4th next year, so hopefully crowds wouldn’t be too bad a couple of weeks later. Also, it would be regular season instead of peak.

Thank you for your input.

Liz[/QUOTE]

Well it all depends if you plan to use the water parks or not. If you do then April would be your option. If not then Feb.
We went in Feb on Prez weekend one year and crowds were nil. It was walk-on everywhere. But this was in 02 after 9/11 too. Weather wasn’t bad. Pants or capris, a light windbreaker for mornings, a short sleeved shirt for afternoons and a hoodie for nighttime parades. But no swimming. Take this from one who lives in a town that shuts down with an inch of snow,lol so being from MA y’all might think a mid-Feb dip would be quite pleasant.

Were from Ma. also and go in the Winter months. Dec-Feb we have done Oct and it was great also.My first trip to the World was in Aug and lets say it didn’t leave a good taste for the warmer times in Fla. Cold in MA = warm in FLA

I’d pick April

Haven’t been in April, but we really liked the lack of crowds in February. On the other hand, it was WAY too cold to think of swimming.

We have gone in February and njoyed swimming a lot, even in January. Plus the pools at Disney are heated. I pick February, we love it then, not to hot!

I’m not sure, but DH says April because the weather is too dicey in February.

I would go in April; February is just to cool for me (but of course I would go in February if given the opportunity).