February Vacations

Lately many of the people I know are in Disney! This past week I had 2 friends and my sister all there at the same time. (they don’t know each other, they are on seperate vacations) I work at a bank and this past week I had one customer open a savings to save for their Disney trip for next year another customer said she was leaving that day for Disney and yesterday I got a phone call from a customer in need of help while in Animal Kingdom.
I also have got texts from my friends saying Mickey says HI and Its hard to be in Disney and not think of me (I am soooo loved) My sister also sent pictures of her and Mickey.
Someday it will be my turn but for now it feels like everyone is there but me.:noo:

I don’t know about other parts of the country, but our February vacations here in MI are getting shorter and shorter. We started out with a full week, then they changed it to 3 days, this year it was only 2 days! So, no Disney for us in February!

I’m in southeast MI; we still got a full week, although my sister-laws kids were shortened to 2 days this year.

I wonder if it’s partly because of how long and harsh this winter has been…maybe snowbirds are coming down to Disney? January/February has been one of our favorite times to go in the past, but this year it’s been really crowded both times we’ve gone. Heard a lot of northeastern and midwestern accents there this past weekend!

You’ll get your turn to go soon!! And I’m with you on wishing you could be there now.

Aww, I also wish I was there too Tinkerballa :crying:
It’s my “happy place”.
It’s the only time of the year my husbands cell phone stops ringing with work calls! It’s such a stress free time for our family. Something happens when we step off the plane and walk into the airport in Orlando, I can’t explain it; its some sort of release. I get butterflies just thinking about it.
The landscapes are always green and alive, unlike the brown grungy landscape i’m now looking at out my window here in MA.
So I guess your not alone…

[QUOTE=Tinkerbella;1019576]Lately many of the people I know are in Disney! This past week I had 2 friends and my sister all there at the same time. (they don’t know each other, they are on seperate vacations) I work at a bank and this past week I had one customer open a savings to save for their Disney trip for next year another customer said she was leaving that day for Disney and yesterday I got a phone call from a customer in need of help while in Animal Kingdom.
I also have got texts from my friends saying Mickey says HI and Its hard to be in Disney and not think of me (I am soooo loved) My sister also sent pictures of her and Mickey.
Someday it will be my turn but for now it feels like everyone is there but me.:noo:[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel! My parents are there now and are constantly sending pics of what they’re doing. I got a pic of a Dole whip yesterday! Talk about cruel! It’s kind of nice, though…I can pretend I’m there when I look at the pics! :laugh: They said it’s awesome right now, with no crowds and great weather.

Our winter break was 4 days long, including Saturday and Sunday.
The Easter break is longer this year, thanks to a weekend in there it adds up to 10 days.