Final DL/SoCal trip itinerary; HERE WE GO!

OK, I am leaving early tomorrow morning for our long awaited Father/Daughter trip to Southern Califoria. Here are our final plans!!! I AM SOO EXCITED!:biggrin: :mickey: :biggrin:

Tuesday, June 27th: check-in to DL Hotel, DCA, dinner @ Ariel’s Grotto

Wednesday, June 28th: DL all day! Dinner at Blue Bayou & Fantasmic Priority Seating with dessert buffet

Thursday, June 29th: DL park all day! Dinner at Goofy’s Kitchen.

Friday, June 30th: finish up DCA, check-out, drive to LA, check in to Elan Hotel, dinner @ Mariasol on Santa Monica Pier, walk around 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica

Saturday, July 1st: Morning at Venice Beach Market, breakfast @ FigTree’s (one of my favorite little places), short drive up the PCH to Malibu to see the Adamson House and the beach. Lunch in Malibu. (PM open… I wanna shop:wink:)

Sunday, July 2nd:Morning “Star’s Homes” tour (my Dad insisted, ok:cool: ), Grumann’s Chinese Theater, drive up Griffith Park to see “Hollywood” sign, lunch @ Pink’s or Jose’s dollar tacos in Los Feliz. Evening: Laguna Beach, stopping at Crescent Bay park! relax!

Monday, July 3rd: Go home.

Sounds like a great plan!

Have a great time!

We will miss you.

Don’t forget the trip report! :biggrin: :wink:

Sounds like a Cali trip I’d love to be on! Have a fantastic time!

Your plans look fantastic! Have fun.

Your trip looks awesome! You have really put your heart into this trip with your dad :heart: I wish you lots of magic :mickey:

This looks like a wonderul trip with your Dad. Have a great time!

Never spent much time in LA area besides Disneyland and the edumakashanal La Brea Tar Pit.

FigTree’s sounds yummy, and I suspect it is.

I REALLY DO miss them early Saturday Mornings in California…

You are going to have SO MUCH FUN! :laugh: :wub:

Sounds like a great and fun trip! Glad your dad wanted to do the Star’s Homes -hee hee.

I thought I posted in this thread, is this another one of those double threads??